How to buy Dart Mining NL shares | A$0.18
Own Dart Mining NL shares in just a few minutes.
Dart Mining NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Dart Mining NL shares (DTM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.18 – a decrease of 5.26% over the previous week. Dart Mining NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $20,888.
How to buy shares in Dart Mining NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dart Mining NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DTM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dart Mining NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.18, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dart Mining NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Dart Mining NL's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Dart Mining NL's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.18, which is 61.11% up on its pre-crash value of $0.07 and 373.68% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.038.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Dart Mining NL shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $533.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,400.00.
Dart Mining NL share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DTM stocks over time.
Dart Mining NL shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.18|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.035 - AUDA$0.27|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2115|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1139|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Dart Mining NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dart Mining NL price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-5.26%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-17.32%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||89.47%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||260.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||50.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||28.57%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||86.72%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||-26.32%|
Dart Mining NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$14,472|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.14%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.98%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dart Mining NL share dividends
We're not expecting Dart Mining NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Dart Mining NL's shares ever split?
Dart Mining NL's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 2 December 2019. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Dart Mining NL shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Dart Mining NL shares which in turn could have impacted Dart Mining NL's share price.
Dart Mining NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dart Mining NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.27. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dart Mining NL's is 1.9392. This would suggest that Dart Mining NL's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Dart Mining NL overview
Dart Mining NL engages in the exploration of precious, base, and minor metals in north-east Victoria. The company primarily explores for lithium, gold, silver, copper, molybdenum, zinc, tungsten, tin, and tantalum ores. It focuses on the Dorchap lithium project. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Corryong, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert