How to buy Dark Horse Resources shares | A$0.003
Own Dark Horse Resources shares in just a few minutes.
NewPeak Metals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Dark Horse Resources shares (DHR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.003 – a decrease of 14.29% over the previous week. Dark Horse Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $465,735.
How to buy shares in Dark Horse Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dark Horse Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DHR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dark Horse Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.003, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dark Horse Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Dark Horse Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Dark Horse Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.003, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.003 and 200.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Dark Horse Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $600.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,200.00.
Dark Horse Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DHR stocks over time.
Dark Horse Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.003|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.006|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0027|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0023|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Dark Horse Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dark Horse Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||-25.00%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||50.00%|
|3 months (2020-06-20)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||100.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-25.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-75.00%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-50.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||50.00%|
Dark Horse Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,400|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-157.15%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dark Horse Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Dark Horse Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Dark Horse Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Dark Horse Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.006. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Dark Horse Resources 's is 0.9837. This would suggest that Dark Horse Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Dark Horse Resources overview
Dark Horse Resources Limited, a diversified resource and energy company, explores for and evaluates mineral properties in Australia and the Americas. Its project portfolio includes the Las Opeñas Gold project located in the north-western region of San Juan province, Argentina; and Cachi Gold project covering an area of 46, 892 hectares lease package located in the central-western region of Santa Cruz province, Argentina. The company also holds interests in the Central Argentina Lithium Spodumene project covering an area of 34,000 hectares of lithium spodumene exploration licenses located in San Luis and Cordoba provinces; and San Jorge Lithium Brine project covering an area of 36,600 hectares of lithium brine exploration licenses over the prospective San Francisco salar in Catamarca province. It also operates pumped hydro storage, gas fired generation, and concentrated solar thermal projects. The company was formerly known as Navaho Gold Limited and changed its name to Dark Horse Resources Limited in December 2015. Dark Horse Resources Limited was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert