How to buy Dalrymple Bay shares
Own Dalrymple Bay shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Limited is an integrated freight & logistics business based in Australia. Dalrymple Bay shares (DBI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Dalrymple Bay has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $281.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Dalrymple Bay
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Dalrymple Bay. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: DBI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Dalrymple Bay reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Dalrymple Bay. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Dalrymple Bay share priceUse our graph to track the performance of DBI stocks over time.
Dalrymple Bay shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.8282 - $2.3918|
|50-day moving average||$2.2108|
|200-day moving average||$2.1411|
|Dividend yield||$0.18 (8.57%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.186|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Dalrymple Bay stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Dalrymple Bay price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-03)||2.13|
|1 month (2021-05-13)||-4.91%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||5.45%|
|6 months (2020-12-11)||1.43%|
Is Dalrymple Bay under- or over-valued?
Valuing Dalrymple Bay stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Dalrymple Bay's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Dalrymple Bay's EBITDA
Dalrymple Bay's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $131.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Dalrymple Bay's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Dalrymple Bay financials
|Revenue TTM||$281.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||36.19%|
|Gross profit TTM||$156.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$1 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Dalrymple Bay share dividends
We're not expecting Dalrymple Bay to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Dalrymple Bay overview
Dalrymple Bay Infrastructure Limited owns the lease of and right to operate the Dalrymple Bay terminal, a coal export metallurgical coal facility in Bowen Basin in Queensland. It provides port infrastructure and services for producers and consumers of Australian coal exports. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the BCAL Diagnostics (DBI.AU) IPO
Everything we know about the BCAL Diagnostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Zip Business Trade Plus
Zip's Business Trade Plus service allows you to split the cost of your business expenses up to $150K over four4 monthly instalments, without having to pay anything for the first 60 days, for a 3% fee. Find out more here.
How to get big discounts at the new Amazon Warehouse store
From fashion to toys to home appliances, here's how you can save your hard-earned cash at Amazon.
How to get Oprah’s new best-seller for free this Amazon Prime Day
As part of the Australian Prime Day sales, members can now score themselves 7 popular audiobooks for free.
Ask an Expert