How to buy Cyprium Metals shares | A$0.165
Own Cyprium Metals shares in just a few minutes.
Cyprium Metals Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Cyprium Metals shares (CYM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.165 – a decrease of 2.94% over the previous week. Cyprium Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10,611.
How to buy shares in Cyprium Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cyprium Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CYM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cyprium Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.165, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cyprium Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Cyprium Metals share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CYM stocks over time.
Cyprium Metals shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.165|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.091 - AUDA$0.31|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1597|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.149|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.046|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cyprium Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cyprium Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||-8.33%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||6.45%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||10.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||10.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-16)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-17)||-2.94%|
|3 years (2017-09-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-16)||N/A|
Is Cyprium Metals under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cyprium Metals stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cyprium Metals 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cyprium Metals 's EBITDA
Cyprium Metals 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $496,670 (£279,826).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Cyprium Metals 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Cyprium Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$16,781|
|Return on assets TTM||-15.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-27.31%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cyprium Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Cyprium Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cyprium Metals 's shares ever split?
Cyprium Metals 's shares were split on a 2:1 basis on 31 May 2018. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 2 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cyprium Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 50% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cyprium Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Cyprium Metals 's share price.
Cyprium Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cyprium Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.091 up to $0.31. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cyprium Metals 's is 0.4193. This would suggest that Cyprium Metals 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cyprium Metals overview
Cyprium Metals Limited identifies, evaluates, and explores for mineral properties in Australia and Canada. The company primarily explores for copper deposits. It owns a 80% interest in the Cue copper project located in the Murchison region of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Arc Exploration Limited and changed its name to Cyprium Metals Limited in June 2019. Cyprium Metals Limited was founded in 1983 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert