How to buy Cyclopharm shares | A$2.35
Own Cyclopharm shares in just a few minutes.
Cyclopharm Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. Cyclopharm shares (CYC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $2.35 – an increase of 20.51% over the previous week. Cyclopharm has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16.3 million.
How to buy shares in Cyclopharm
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cyclopharm . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CYC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cyclopharm reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $2.35, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cyclopharm . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Cyclopharm 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Cyclopharm 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $2.35, which is 54.68% up on its pre-crash value of $1.065 and 235.71% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.7.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Cyclopharm shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $660.72 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,098.22.
Cyclopharm share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CYC stocks over time.
Cyclopharm shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$2.35|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.7 - AUDA$1.73|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.4076|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.3009|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.01 (0.72%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.035|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cyclopharm stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cyclopharm price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||67.86%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||67.86%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||74.07%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||219.73%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||87.25%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||137.37%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||221.92%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||347.36%|
|Revenue TTM||$16.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$14.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-36.06%|
|Market capitalisation||$127.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cyclopharm share dividends
We're not expecting Cyclopharm to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cyclopharm 's shares ever split?
Cyclopharm 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 27 May 2012. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cyclopharm shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cyclopharm shares which in turn could have impacted Cyclopharm 's share price.
Cyclopharm share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cyclopharm 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.7 up to $1.73. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cyclopharm 's is 0.3651. This would suggest that Cyclopharm 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cyclopharm Limited engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of medical equipment and radiopharmaceuticals in the Asia Pacific, Europe, Canada, and internationally. The company operates through Technegas and Molecular Imaging segments. It offers diagnostic equipment and consumables, which are used by physicians in the detection of pulmonary embolism. The company also provides radiopharmaceuticals that are used by physicians in the detection of cancer, neurological disorders, and cardiac diseases. It serves nuclear medicine departments in hospitals. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Kingsgrove, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert