How to buy Cyclopharm shares
Own Cyclopharm shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cyclopharm Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. Cyclopharm shares (CYC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Cyclopharm has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16.3 million.
How to buy shares in Cyclopharm
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cyclopharm . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CYC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cyclopharm reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cyclopharm . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Cyclopharm share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CYC stocks over time.
Cyclopharm shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.6965 - $3.45|
|50-day moving average||$2.7936|
|200-day moving average||$2.2581|
|Dividend yield||$0.01 (0.38%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.035|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cyclopharm stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
|Revenue TTM||$16.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$14.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-36.06%|
|Market capitalisation||$208.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cyclopharm share dividends
We're not expecting Cyclopharm to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cyclopharm 's shares ever split?
Cyclopharm 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 27 May 2012. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cyclopharm shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cyclopharm shares which in turn could have impacted Cyclopharm 's share price.
Cyclopharm share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cyclopharm 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.6965 up to $3.45. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cyclopharm 's is 0.5367. This would suggest that Cyclopharm 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cyclopharm Limited engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of medical equipment and radiopharmaceuticals in the Asia Pacific, Europe, Canada, and internationally. The company operates through Technegas and Molecular Imaging segments. It offers diagnostic equipment and consumables, which are used by physicians in the detection of pulmonary embolism. The company also provides radiopharmaceuticals that are used by physicians in the detection of cancer, neurological disorders, and cardiac diseases. It serves nuclear medicine departments in hospitals. The company has research collaboration agreement with McMasters University and others to understand the short-term and long-term effects of COVID-19 on lung ventilation and perfusion injury. Cyclopharm Limited was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Kingsgrove, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
International money transfer services
Beat the banks, find the best exchange rates and avoid fees when you send money abroad from Australia.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Cyclopharm shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
Ask an Expert