How to buy Cycliq Group shares
Own Cycliq Group shares in just a few minutes.
Cycliq Group Limited is a leisure business based in Australia. Cycliq Group shares (CYQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Cycliq Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.9 million.
How to buy shares in Cycliq Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cycliq Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CYQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cycliq Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cycliq Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Cycliq Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CYQ stocks over time.
Cycliq Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.004|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0027|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0015|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cycliq Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cycliq Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-59.25%|
|Return on equity TTM||-237.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cycliq Group share dividends
We're not expecting Cycliq Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cycliq Group 's shares ever split?
Cycliq Group 's shares were split on a 1:8 basis on 9 October 2014. So if you had owned 8 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cycliq Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 700% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cycliq Group shares which in turn could have impacted Cycliq Group 's share price.
Cycliq Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cycliq Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.004. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cycliq Group 's is 0.7619. This would suggest that Cycliq Group 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cycliq Group overview
Cycliq Group Limited produces and sells HD bike cameras and safety lights in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. It offers cycling safety and action camera solutions; accessories; and desktop, smartphone, ANT+, and firmware software for commuters, mountain bikers, racers, and professional cyclists. The company is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert