How to buy Cullen Resources shares
Own Cullen Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cullen Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Cullen Resources shares (CUL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Cullen Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $78,553.
How to buy shares in Cullen Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cullen Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CUL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cullen Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.028, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cullen Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Cullen Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cullen Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Cullen Resources performance over time
- Are Cullen Resources shares over-valued?
- Cullen Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Cullen Resources shares?
- Does Cullen Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Cullen Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Cullen Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Cullen Resources 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.028, which is 98.70% down on its pre-crash value of $2.15 and 250.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.008.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Cullen Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $666.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,333.33.
Cullen Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CUL stocks over time.
Cullen Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.035|
|50-day moving average||$0.0278|
|200-day moving average||$0.0171|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.423|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cullen Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cullen Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||12.00%|
|1 month (2020-12-16)||40.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-6.67%|
|6 months (2020-07-16)||86.67%|
|1 year (2020-01-15)||133.33%|
|2 years (2019-01-15)||47.37%|
|3 years (2018-01-15)||-32.69%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||-32.69%|
Is Cullen Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cullen Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cullen Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cullen Resources 's P/E ratio
Cullen Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 0x. In other words, Cullen Resources shares trade at around 0x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Cullen Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$78,553|
|Return on assets TTM||-8%|
|Return on equity TTM||-15.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cullen Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Cullen Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cullen Resources 's shares ever split?
Cullen Resources 's shares were split on a 1:22 basis on 25 October 2018. So if you had owned 22 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cullen Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cullen Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Cullen Resources 's share price.
Cullen Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cullen Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.035. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cullen Resources 's is 1.3959. This would suggest that Cullen Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cullen Resources overview
Cullen Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the mineral exploration activities in Western Australia and Finland. It primarily explores for gold, nickel, copper, iron ore, and lithium deposits, as well as base metals. Cullen Resources Limited was incorporated in 1982 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Cullen Resources units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert