How to buy Cullen Resources (CUL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Cullen Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cullen Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Cullen Resources shares (CUL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Cullen Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $69,504. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cullen Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cullen Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CUL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cullen Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cullen Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cullen Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cullen Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Cullen Resources performance over time
- Cullen Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Cullen Resources shares?
- Does Cullen Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Cullen Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Cullen Resources stock price (ASX:CUL)Use our graph to track the performance of CUL stocks over time.
Cullen Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.016 - $0.042|
|50-day moving average||$0.0179|
|200-day moving average||$0.0228|
|Dividend yield||$0.06 (187.5%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cullen Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cullen Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-13)||0.018|
|1 month (2021-09-20)||0.018|
|3 months (2021-07-20)||-18.18%|
|6 months (2021-04-20)||-30.77%|
|1 year (2020-10-20)||-28.00%|
|2 years (2019-10-18)||38.46%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||-96.07%|
|5 years (2016-10-20)||-98.69%|
Cullen Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$69,504|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.43%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cullen Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Cullen Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cullen Resources 's shares ever split?
Cullen Resources 's shares were split on a 1:22 basis on 24 October 2018. So if you had owned 22 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cullen Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cullen Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Cullen Resources 's share price.
Cullen Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cullen Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.016 up to $0.042. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cullen Resources 's is 0.9178. This would suggest that Cullen Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cullen Resources overview
Cullen Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the mineral exploration activities in Western Australia and Finland. It primarily explores for gold, nickel, copper, iron ore, platinum group element, and volcanogenic massive sulfide deposits, as well as base metals. Cullen Resources Limited was incorporated in 1982 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Cullen Resources
Cullen Resources in the news
Cullen Resources : 5 October 2021 Investor Presentation – October 2021
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert