We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cube Entertainment, Inc is a business with stocks listed in Korea. Cube Entertainment shares (182360) are listed on the KQ and all prices are listed in Korean Won. Its last market close was KRW₩₩4445 – an increase of 0.23% over the previous week. Here's how to invest if you're based in Australia.
What's in this guide?
How to buy shares in Cube Entertainment
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in a company that's listed outside of Australia, you'll need to find a trading platform that offers access to global stock markets. If you're just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Cube Entertainment. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: 182360. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cube Entertainment reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At last close price of KRW₩₩4445, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Cube Entertainment, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cube Entertainment. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Cube Entertainment share priceUse our graph to track the performance of 182360 stocks over time.
Cube Entertainment shares at a glance
|52-week range||₩3085 - ₩5840|
|50-day moving average||₩1820|
|200-day moving average||₩1820|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||₩31.1362|
Compare share trading platforms to buy stock
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cube Entertainment stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cube Entertainment price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||-3.89%|
|1 month (2021-05-18)||3.37%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||15.16%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||30.74%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||15.91%|
|2 years (2019-06-19)||9.62%|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||44.32%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||79.60%|
Is Cube Entertainment under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cube Entertainment stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cube Entertainment's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cube Entertainment's EBITDA
Cube Entertainment's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is KRW₩6.6 billion.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Cube Entertainment's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Cube Entertainment financials
|Revenue TTM||KRW₩48.1 billion|
|Operating margin TTM||6.58%|
|Gross profit TTM||KRW₩8.4 billion|
|Return on assets TTM||4.33%|
|Return on equity TTM||7.06%|
|Market capitalisation||KRW₩122.9 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cube Entertainment share dividends
We're not expecting Cube Entertainment to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Cube Entertainment share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cube Entertainment's shares have ranged in value from as little as KRW₩3085 up to KRW₩5840. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (KQ average) beta is 1, while Cube Entertainment's is 1.0209. This would suggest that Cube Entertainment's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cube Entertainment overview
Cube Entertainment, Inc. engages in the album production and release activities in South Korea and internationally. It is involved in visual contents production, artist management, stage production, artist planning and marketing, and entertainment marketing activities, as well as casting and developing artists and actors. The company was formerly known as Play Cube Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Cube Entertainment, Inc. in 2011. Cube Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Ask an Expert