How to buy Cryosite shares | A$0.23
Own Cryosite shares in just a few minutes.
Cryosite Limited is a diagnostics & research business based in Australia. Cryosite shares (CTE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.23 – an increase of 6.98% over the previous week. Cryosite has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9 million.
How to buy shares in Cryosite
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cryosite . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CTE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cryosite reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.23, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cryosite . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Cryosite 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Cryosite 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.23, which is 76.96% up on its pre-crash value of $0.053 and 360.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.05.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Cryosite shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,358.49 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $4,339.62.
Cryosite share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CTE stocks over time.
Cryosite shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.23|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.044 - AUDA$0.3|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1797|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1275|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.03|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cryosite stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cryosite price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||24.32%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||24.32%|
|3 months (2020-06-21)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||219.44%|
|1 year (2019-09-21)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||N/A|
Is Cryosite under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cryosite stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cryosite 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cryosite 's P/E ratio
Cryosite 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 7x. In other words, Cryosite shares trade at around 7x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Cryosite 's EBITDA
Cryosite 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $952,651 (£529,677).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Cryosite 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||8.5%|
|Gross profit TTM||$4 million|
|Return on assets TTM||2.04%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1515.36%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cryosite share dividends
We're not expecting Cryosite to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cryosite 's shares ever split?
Cryosite 's shares were split on 28 April 2004.
Cryosite share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cryosite 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.044 up to $0.3. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cryosite 's is -0.1127. This would suggest that Cryosite 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Cryosite has bucked the trend.
Cryosite Limited engages in the supply chain logistics and management of pharmaceutical products used in clinical trials, and biological materials in Australia. It operates in two segments, Clinical Trials & Biological Services Logistics, and Cord Blood and Tissues Storage. The Clinical Trials & Biological Services Logistics segment provides specialist temperature-controlled storage, sourcing, labelling, status management, secondary packaging, schedule drug distribution, destruction, returns, and biological storage services to the clinical trial and research industry. The Cord Blood and Tissues Storage segment offers long term storage for cord blood and tissue samples. It serves research, medical, pharmaceutical, veterinary, and biotechnology industries. Cryosite Limited was founded in 1999 and is based in South Granville, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert