How to buy Cronos Australia shares | A$0.089
Own Cronos Australia shares in just a few minutes.
Cronos Australia Limited is a drug manufacturers—specialty & generic business based in Australia. Cronos Australia shares (CAU) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.089 – an increase of 3.49% over the previous week. Cronos Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $123,850.
How to buy shares in Cronos Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cronos Australia. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CAU. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cronos Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.089, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cronos Australia. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
How has coronavirus impacted Cronos Australia's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Cronos Australia's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.089, which is 42.58% down on its pre-crash value of $0.155 and 18.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.075.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Cronos Australia shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $416.67 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $494.44.
Cronos Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CAU stocks over time.
Cronos Australia shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.089|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.07 - AUDA$0.415|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0846|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0917|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0699|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cronos Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cronos Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||5.95%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-1.11%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||4.71%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||4.71%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||N/A|
Cronos Australia financials
|Gross profit TTM||$116,786|
|Return on assets TTM||-28.52%|
|Return on equity TTM||-74.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cronos Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Cronos Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Cronos Australia overview
Cronos Australia Limited operates as a medicinal cannabis company in Australia. It focuses on distributing tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol products through brand development, outsourced manufacturing, and distribution agreements. The company was incorporated in 2018 and is based in South Yarra, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert