How to buy Creso Pharma shares
Own Creso Pharma shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Creso Pharma Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Creso Pharma shares (CPH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Creso Pharma has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Creso Pharma
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Creso Pharma. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CPH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Creso Pharma reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Creso Pharma. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Creso Pharma share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CPH stocks over time.
Creso Pharma shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.025 - $0.47|
|50-day moving average||$0.1734|
|200-day moving average||$0.1905|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.111|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Creso Pharma stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Creso Pharma price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-07)||6.25%|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||-2.86%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||-19.05%|
|6 months (2020-12-14)||-32.00%|
|1 year (2020-06-12)||226.92%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||-65.66%|
|3 years (2018-06-14)||-76.39%|
Creso Pharma financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,882,415|
|Return on assets TTM||-42.06%|
|Return on equity TTM||-201.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$176.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Creso Pharma share dividends
We're not expecting Creso Pharma to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Creso Pharma share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Creso Pharma's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.47. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Creso Pharma's is 3.3501. This would suggest that Creso Pharma's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Creso Pharma overview
Creso Pharma Limited develops, registers, and commercializes pharmaceutical-grade cannabis, and hemp-based nutraceutical products and treatments for human and animal health in Europe, the Middle East, North America, and the Asia Pacific. The company develops and commercializes therapeutic products; and cultivates and harvests cannabis plants, as well as supplies dried cannabis plant retail products. Its products include anibidiol, a complementary feed product for companion animals; cannaQIX, a nutraceutical product containing hemp oil extract, and vitamins and zinc that reduces stress and supports psychological and nervous functions in humans; and topical and skin care products, which include cannaDOL, a CBD-based topical gel associated with a mixture of cooling and warming essential oils. The company also offers nutraceutical products, such as cannaQIX, a hemp oil-derived food supplement under the Cannamics brand. Creso Pharma Limited was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Nedlands, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Regency Centers Corporation shares
Steps to owning and managing Regency Centers shares.
How to buy The Honest Company (HNST) shares from Australia
Here's everything we know so far about The Honest Company IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
How to buy Applyflow shares
Steps to owning and managing Applyflow shares.
How to buy Marqeta stock from Australia when it goes public
Here's everything we know so far about the Marqeta IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
Kiwi broker Sharesies launches 1 cent ASX share trading in Australia
You can now invest as little as 1 cent into Australian, NZ and US shares. Here's why that's a game changer.
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Robinhood stock from Australia
Robinhood is set to go public as soon as June. Here's what you need to do to buy in from Australia.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
Ask an Expert