How to buy Creso Pharma shares
Own Creso Pharma shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Creso Pharma Limited is a drug manufacturers-specialty & generic business based in Australia. Creso Pharma shares (CPH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Creso Pharma has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.2 million..
How to buy shares in Creso Pharma
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Creso Pharma. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CPH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Creso Pharma reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.031, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Creso Pharma. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Creso Pharma share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CPH stocks over time.
Creso Pharma shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.025 - $0.47|
|50-day moving average||$0.19|
|200-day moving average||$0.0703|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.111|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Creso Pharma stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Creso Pharma price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-86.52%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-83.24%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||6.90%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||6.90%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-82.29%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||-94.26%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-96.93%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Creso Pharma financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-34.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-222.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$219 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Creso Pharma share dividends
We're not expecting Creso Pharma to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Creso Pharma share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Creso Pharma's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.47. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Creso Pharma's is 3.5044. This would suggest that Creso Pharma's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Creso Pharma overview
Creso Pharma Limited develops, registers, and commercializes pharmaceutical-grade cannabis and hemp-based nutraceutical products and treatments for human and animal health in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. The company is involved in hemp growing operations, outsourced CBD extraction, and cannabidiol (CBD) product sales activities, as well as the development and commercialization of its therapeutic products. Its products include anibidiol, a natural complementary feed product for companion animals; and cannaQIX, a nutraceutical product containing organic hemp extract with CBD vitamins and zinc to reduce stress and support mental and nervous functions in humans, as well as topical and skin care products. The company also offers various nutraceutical products, such as cannaQIX®nite to aid sleep; cannaPEAL to introduce various markets to the benefits of hemp seed oil-based products; and cannaDOL to provide relief to athletes in the form of a topical application. In addition, it imports and sells its medicinal cannabis product, cannaQIX50 to patients in Brazil. Creso Pharma Limited has a strategic collaboration agreement with Hempmate AG Switzerland and Burleigh Heads Cannabis Pty Ltd. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index Hedged ETF units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy BetaShares Global Quality Leaders ETF Currency Hedged units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy ETFS FANG+ ETF units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy ETFS S-and-P Biotech ETF units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Betashares India Quality ETF units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert