How to buy Cradle Resources (CXX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Cradle Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cradle Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Cradle Resources shares (CXX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Cradle Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12,892. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cradle Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cradle Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CXX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cradle Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cradle Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cradle Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cradle Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Cradle Resources performance over time
- Cradle Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Cradle Resources shares?
- Does Cradle Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Cradle Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Cradle Resources stock price (ASX:CXX)Use our graph to track the performance of CXX stocks over time.
Cradle Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.035 - $0.083|
|50-day moving average||$0.0659|
|200-day moving average||$0.0647|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cradle Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cradle Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-25)||-9.09%|
|3 months (2021-04-27)||7.14%|
Cradle Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$12,892|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.95%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cradle Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Cradle Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cradle Resources 's shares ever split?
Cradle Resources 's shares were split on a 3:4 basis on 30 June 2013. So if you had owned 4 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cradle Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cradle Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Cradle Resources 's share price.
Cradle Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cradle Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.035 up to $0.083. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cradle Resources 's is 0.8168. This would suggest that Cradle Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cradle Resources overview
Cradle Resources Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource projects in Australia. It primarily explores for niobium. The company holds 50% in the Panda Hill Niobium project that comprises three granted mining licenses covering an area of approximately 22.1 square kilometers located in the Mbeya region, south western Tanzania. Cradle Resources Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Cradle Resources
Cradle Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert