How to buy Coziron Resources shares | A$0.016
Own Coziron Resources shares in just a few minutes.
CZR Resources Ltd is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Coziron Resources shares (CZR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.016 – a decrease of 11.11% over the previous week. Coziron Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10,000.
How to buy shares in Coziron Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Coziron Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CZR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Coziron Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.016, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Coziron Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Coziron Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Coziron Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Coziron Resources performance over time
- Coziron Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Coziron Resources shares?
- Does Coziron Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Coziron Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Coziron Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Coziron Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.016, which is 43.75% up on its pre-crash value of $0.009 and 166.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.006.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Coziron Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $600.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,600.00.
Coziron Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CZR stocks over time.
Coziron Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.016|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.006 - AUDA$0.021|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0161|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0124|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Coziron Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Coziron Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-22)||-15.79%|
|1 month (2020-08-28)||14.29%|
|3 months (2020-06-29)||-11.11%|
|6 months (2020-03-27)||128.57%|
|1 year (2019-09-27)||60.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-28)||0%|
|3 years (2017-09-29)||60.00%|
|5 years (2015-09-29)||6.67%|
Coziron Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$10,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.46%|
|Return on equity TTM||-24.02%|
|Market capitalisation||$51.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Coziron Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Coziron Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Coziron Resources 's shares ever split?
Coziron Resources 's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 1 February 2011. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Coziron Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Coziron Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Coziron Resources 's share price.
Coziron Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Coziron Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.021. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Coziron Resources 's is 1.156. This would suggest that Coziron Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Coziron Resources overview
CZR Resources Ltd explores for mineral properties in Australia. The company primarily explores for iron ore, gold, copper, vanadiferous titanomagnetite, and other base metal deposits. It holds 85% interests in the Yarraloola project that consists of five exploration licenses and a mining lease application covering an area of 896 square kilometers situated in the West Pilbara; Shepherds Well project covering an area of 77 square kilometers located to the southwest of Karratha; and Buddadoo project covering an area of 192 square kilometers situated in the mid-west of Western Australia, as well as a 70% interest in the Yarrie project that includes six granted exploration licenses covering an area of 419 square kilometers located to the east of Port Hedland. The company also has an option to acquire a 70% interest in the Croydon Top-Camp project situated in Pilbara. The company was formerly known as Coziron Resources Limited and changed its name to CZR Resources Ltd in September 2020. CZR Resources Ltd is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert