How to buy Coziron Resources (CZR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Coziron Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Coziron Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Coziron Resources shares (CZR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Coziron Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13,051. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Coziron Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Coziron Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CZR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Coziron Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Coziron Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Coziron Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Coziron Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Coziron Resources performance over time
- Coziron Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Coziron Resources shares?
- Does Coziron Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Coziron Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Coziron Resources stock price (ASX:CZR)Use our graph to track the performance of CZR stocks over time.
Coziron Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0065 - $0.021|
|50-day moving average||$0.0106|
|200-day moving average||$0.0087|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Coziron Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Coziron Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-05-13)||25.00%|
|1 month (2022-04-20)||-21.05%|
|3 months (2022-02-18)||87.50%|
|6 months (2021-11-19)||114.29%|
|1 year (2021-05-20)||0.015|
|2 years (2020-05-20)||50.00%|
|3 years (2019-05-20)||50.00%|
|5 years (2017-05-19)||7.14%|
Coziron Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$10,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-27.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$45.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Coziron Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Coziron Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Coziron Resources 's shares ever split?
Coziron Resources 's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 1 February 2011. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Coziron Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Coziron Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Coziron Resources 's share price.
Coziron Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Coziron Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0065 up to $0.021. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Coziron Resources 's is 0.9674. This would suggest that Coziron Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Coziron Resources overview
CZR Resources Ltd explores for mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for iron ore, gold, copper, and vanadiferous magnetite deposits, as well as base metal, such as lead, zinc, and silver. The company holds 85% interests in the Yarraloola project situated in the West Pilbara; and the Buddadoo project covering an area of 303 square kilometers located in the mid-west of Western Australia. It also holds 70% interests in the Shepherds Well project covering an area of 77 square kilometers situated in the south-west of Karratha; the Croydon Project that covers an area of 320 square kilometers located in the south-east of Karratha; and the Yarrie project that includes six granted exploration licenses covering an area of 360 square kilometers located to the east of Port Hedland. The company was formerly known as Coziron Resources Limited and changed its name to CZR Resources Ltd in September 2020. CZR Resources Ltd was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Coziron Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the OD6 Metals IPO
Everything we know about the OD6 Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Winton Land (WTN) shares
Steps to owning and managing Winton Land shares.
How to invest in the Summit Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Summit Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in Cosmos Global Digital Miners Access ETF (DIGA)
The picks and shovels approach is one way to gain exposure to the crypto market. Here is an ETF you could consider.
How to invest in the Regener8 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Regener8 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Cosmos Bitcoin ETF (CBTC)
While crypto ETFs remain a relatively new concept, here is how you can invest in one of the first physically back Bitcoin ETFs.
How to invest in 21Shares Ethereum ETF (EETH)
Here is your how to guide on buying the first Ethereum backed ETF in Australia.
How to invest in the Southern Palladium Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Southern Palladium Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Coolabah Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Coolabah Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert