How to buy Coziron Resources (CZR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Coziron Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
CZR Resources Ltd is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Coziron Resources shares (CZR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Coziron Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Coziron Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Coziron Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CZR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Coziron Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Coziron Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Coziron Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Coziron Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Coziron Resources performance over time
- Coziron Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Coziron Resources shares?
- Does Coziron Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Coziron Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Coziron Resources stock price (ASX:CZR)Use our graph to track the performance of CZR stocks over time.
Coziron Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.021|
|50-day moving average||$0.0109|
|200-day moving average||$0.0122|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Coziron Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Coziron Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-01)||27.27%|
|3 months (2021-04-30)||7.69%|
Coziron Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$10,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-16.49%|
|Return on equity TTM||-28.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$38.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Coziron Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Coziron Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Coziron Resources 's shares ever split?
Coziron Resources 's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 1 February 2011. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Coziron Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Coziron Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Coziron Resources 's share price.
Coziron Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Coziron Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.021. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Coziron Resources 's is 1.093. This would suggest that Coziron Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Coziron Resources overview
CZR Resources Ltd explores for mineral properties in Australia. It primarily explores for iron ore, gold, copper, and vanadiferous magnetite deposits, as well as base metal, such as lead, zinc, and silver. The company holds 85% interests in the Yarraloola project situated in the West Pilbara; and the Buddadoo project covering an area of 303 square kilometers (km2) located in the mid-west of Western Australia. It also holds 70% interests in the Shepherds Well project covering an area of 77 km2 situated in the south-west of Karratha; the Croydon Project that covers an area of 317 km2 located in the south-east of Karratha; and the Yarrie project that includes six granted exploration licenses covering an area of 419 km2 located to the east of Port Hedland. The company was formerly known as Coziron Resources Limited and changed its name to CZR Resources Ltd in September 2020. CZR Resources Ltd was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Coziron Resources
Coziron Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert