How to buy County International shares
Own County International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
County International Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. County International shares (CCJ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. County International has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $81,273. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in County International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for County International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CCJ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until County International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of County International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- County International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is County International stock a buy or sell?
- County International performance over time
- Are County International shares over-valued?
- County International's financials
- How volatile are County International shares?
- Does County International pay a dividend?
- Have County International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
County International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CCJ stocks over time.
County International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.004 - $0.0471|
|50-day moving average||$0.0238|
|200-day moving average||$0.0091|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy County International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
County International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-09)||0.0471|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||7.05%|
|3 months (2021-03-16)||7.05%|
|6 months (2020-12-16)||7.05%|
|1 year (2020-06-16)||7.05%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||-28.64%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||-69.42%|
|5 years (2016-06-16)||-28.64%|
Is County International under- or over-valued?
Valuing County International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of County International's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
County International's P/E ratio
County International's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 4x. In other words, County International shares trade at around 4x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
County International financials
|Operating margin TTM||11254.52%|
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||0.85%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
County International share dividends
We're not expecting County International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have County International's shares ever split?
County International's shares were split on a 1:11 basis on 1 June 2021. So if you had owned 11 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your County International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1000% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for County International shares which in turn could have impacted County International's share price.
County International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, County International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.0471. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while County International's is -0.2278. This would suggest that County International's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, County International has bucked the trend.
County International overview
County International Limited explores for and develops coal resources in the United States. It holds interests in the Miller Coal and Shell Creek Coal projects located in the Powder River Basin. The company was formerly known as County Coal Limited and changed its name to County International Limited in November 2015. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Ask an Expert