How to buy County International (CCJ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in County International shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
County International Limited is a thermal coal business based in Australia. County International shares (CCJ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. County International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2,368. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in County International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for County International. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CCJ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until County International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of County International. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- County International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is County International stock a buy or sell?
- County International performance over time
- County International's financials
- How volatile are County International shares?
- Does County International pay a dividend?
- Have County International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
County International stock price (ASX:CCJ)Use our graph to track the performance of CCJ stocks over time.
County International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.004 - $0.0471|
|50-day moving average||$0.0471|
|200-day moving average||$0.0471|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy County International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
County International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-12-01)||0.0471|
|1 month (2021-11-08)||0.0471|
|3 months (2021-09-08)||0.0471|
|6 months (2021-06-08)||0.0471|
|1 year (2020-12-08)||7.05%|
|2 years (2019-12-06)||-14.36%|
|3 years (2018-12-07)||-57.18%|
|5 years (2016-12-08)||-57.18%|
County International financials
|Gross profit TTM||$2,368|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||-5.74%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
County International share dividends
We're not expecting County International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have County International's shares ever split?
County International's shares were split on a 1:11 basis on 1 June 2021. So if you had owned 11 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your County International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1000% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for County International shares which in turn could have impacted County International's share price.
County International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, County International's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.004 up to $0.0471. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while County International's is 0.0836. This would suggest that County International's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
County International overview
County International Limited explores for and develops coal resources in the United States. It holds interests in the Miller Coal and Shell Creek Coal projects located in the Powder River Basin. The company was formerly known as County Coal Limited and changed its name to County International Limited in November 2015. County International Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to County International
County International in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
The next Tesla? 5 electric vehicle makers to watch
Polestar and Phoenix will likely be the next IPOs in a very hot sector led by recently launched Rivian and Lucid and by China’s Nio. They won’t be the last.
Elon Musk tweet hints at SpaceX IPO: What to know if you hope to buy in
A cryptic tweet from the Tesla and SpaceX founder has reignited speculation about an initial public offering, here’s what it might look like.
Watch Wellington Phoenix vs Western Sydney Wanderers A-League and match preview
Wellington Phoenix and Western Sydney will battle for early season momentum in a big A-League clash.
COVID vaccine stocks are rising – and more highs could be ahead
Worry about the new coronavirus variant Omicron is lifting some vaccine stocks.
Where to shop Loren Gray’s entire beauty routine
We've rounded up where you can shop every product the TikTok star uses in her Vogue Beauty Secrets tutorial, plus a few affordable dupes.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Tuas (TUA ↑10.8%), Brainchip Holdings (BRN ↑8.1%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 3 December 2021.
Why a Swiss bid is weighing on the CSL share price
Shares in biotech giant CSL are down 4% in the past week alone.
Watch 2021/22 NBL season live and free: This is how
Basketball fans have plenty to look forward to in the 2021/22 NBL season. Here's how to tune in and our prediction for the year.
Stan loses Grey’s Anatomy, Family Guy and more franchise favourites
Peter Griffin, Dr Meredith Grey, Buffy and more have said goodbye to streaming platform Stan in Australia.
Travel insurance & COVID: How will Omicron impact my policy?
Find out what is and isn’t covered by insurance if Omicron impacts your travel plans.
Ask an Expert