How to buy COSOL shares | A$0.735
Own COSOL shares in just a few minutes.
Cosol Australia Pty Ltd is an information technology services business based in Australia. COSOL shares (COS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.735 – an increase of 4.26% over the previous week. COSOL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.6 million.
How to buy shares in COSOL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for COSOL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: COS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until COSOL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.735, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of COSOL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
COSOL share priceUse our graph to track the performance of COS stocks over time.
COSOL shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.735|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.25 - AUDA$0.845|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.7263|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.4832|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.016|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy COSOL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
COSOL price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||1.38%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||2.08%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||59.78%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||172.22%|
|1 year (2019-09-16)||N/A|
|2 years (2018-09-16)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-16)||N/A|
Is COSOL under- or over-valued?
Valuing COSOL stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of COSOL's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
COSOL's P/E ratio
COSOL's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 36x. In other words, COSOL shares trade at around 36x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
COSOL's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a COSOL's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$13.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||41.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||112.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$89.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
COSOL share dividends
We're not expecting COSOL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Cosol Australia Pty Ltd operates in the IT and business services industry in Australia. It utilizes proprietary software and services to deliver solutions for clients operating in asset-intensive industries in relation to resource and capital-intensive enterprise asset management (EAM) and infrastructure-focused systems. The company provides digital business solutions, which include business process and strategic reviews; legacy data services; and data migration and ongoing support services to clients, as well as implements enterprise resource planning (ERP)/EAM solutions. It serves customers in various industry sectors, including mining and minerals processing, healthcare, energy and utilities, defense, public infrastructure, and transport. The company is headquartered in Spring Hill, Australia. As of January 15, 2020, Cosol Australia Pty Ltd operates as a subsidiary of COSOL Limited.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert