How to buy Coronado Global Resources (CRN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Coronado Global Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Coronado Global Resources Inc is a coking coal business based in Australia. Coronado Global Resources shares (CRN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Coronado Global Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.5 billion. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Coronado Global Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Coronado Global Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CRN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Coronado Global Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Coronado Global Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Coronado Global Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Coronado Global Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Coronado Global Resources performance over time
- Coronado Global Resources's financials
- How volatile are Coronado Global Resources shares?
- Does Coronado Global Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Coronado Global Resources stock price (ASX:CRN)Use our graph to track the performance of CRN stocks over time.
Coronado Global Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.515 - $1.39|
|50-day moving average||$1.0889|
|200-day moving average||$0.8878|
|Dividend yield||$0.025 (1.8%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.201|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Coronado Global Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Coronado Global Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-14)||1.63%|
|1 month (2021-08-20)||31.05%|
|3 months (2021-06-22)||55.63%|
|6 months (2021-03-22)||20.29%|
|1 year (2020-09-21)||31.75%|
|2 years (2019-09-20)||-48.98%|
Is Coronado Global Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Coronado Global Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Coronado Global Resources's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Coronado Global Resources's EBITDA
Coronado Global Resources's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $47.3 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Coronado Global Resources's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Coronado Global Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.5 billion|
|Gross profit TTM||$259.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.9%|
|Return on equity TTM||-26.64%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Coronado Global Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Coronado Global Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Coronado Global Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Coronado Global Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.515 up to $1.39. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Coronado Global Resources's is 1.257. This would suggest that Coronado Global Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Coronado Global Resources overview
Coronado Global Resources Inc., together with its subsidiaries, produces, markets, and exports metallurgical coal. It owns a portfolio of operating mines and development projects, including the Curragh mine complex located in the Bowen Basin of Australia; and the Buchanan, Logan, Greenbrier, Pangburn-Shaner-Fallowfield, Russell County, and Amonate mine complexes located in the Central Appalachian region of the United States. Coronado Global Resources Inc. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia. Coronado Global Resources Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Coronado Group LLC.
Stocks similar to Coronado Global Resources
Coronado Global Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert