How to buy Core Lithium shares
Own Core Lithium shares in just a few minutes.
Core Lithium Ltd is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Core Lithium shares (CXO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Core Lithium has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $214,150.
How to buy shares in Core Lithium
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Core Lithium . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CXO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Core Lithium reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Core Lithium . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Core Lithium share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CXO stocks over time.
Core Lithium shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.013 - AUDA$0.06|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0421|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0416|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Core Lithium stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Core Lithium financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.37%|
|Return on equity TTM||-13.83%|
|Market capitalisation||$40.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Core Lithium share dividends
We're not expecting Core Lithium to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Core Lithium share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Core Lithium 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.06. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Core Lithium 's is 1.8759. This would suggest that Core Lithium 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Core Lithium overview
Core Lithium Ltd engages in the exploration of lithium and base metals deposits in Australia. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, iron, silver, uranium, lead, and zinc deposits. It develops the Finniss Lithium project located to the south of Darwin port in the Northern Territory in Australia. The company was formerly known as Core Exploration Limited and changed its name to Core Lithium Ltd in November 2018. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert