How to buy Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares
Own Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
CD Private Equity Fund III is an asset management business based in Australia. Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares (CD3) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $33.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CD3. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund performance over time
- Are Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares over-valued?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's financials
- How volatile are Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares?
- Does Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CD3 stocks over time.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.5449 - $1.54|
|50-day moving average||$1.3099|
|200-day moving average||$1.1311|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.306|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-16)||-10.83%|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||12.90%|
|3 months (2021-03-23)||40.00%|
|6 months (2020-12-23)||35.27%|
|1 year (2020-06-23)||38.61%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||1.4|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||-8.50%|
Is Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's P/E ratio
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund financials
|Revenue TTM||$33.1 million|
|Operating margin TTM||97.1%|
|Gross profit TTM||$33.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||12.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||14.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$106.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 1.18% of net profits
Recently Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund has paid out, on average, around 1.18% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 0% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shareholders could enjoy a 0% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's case, that would currently equate to about A$N/A per share.
While Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund is investing more in its future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 16 June 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.5449 up to $1.54. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's is 1.2627. This would suggest that Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund overview
CD Private Equity Fund III specializes in investments in small and specialised private equity funds targeting lower middle-market operating businesses in the United States.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Prime Day VR gaming deal: $60 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Ask an Expert