How to buy Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund (CD3) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund is an asset management business based in Australia. Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares (CD3) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $77.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CD3. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund performance over time
- Are Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares over-valued?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's financials
- How volatile are Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares?
- Does Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock price (ASX:CD3)Use our graph to track the performance of CD3 stocks over time.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.573 - $1.86|
|50-day moving average||$1.916|
|200-day moving average||$1.6648|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.964|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-11)||4.02%|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||-9.05%|
|3 months (2021-10-19)||-3.72%|
|6 months (2021-07-19)||14.20%|
|1 year (2021-01-19)||73.21%|
|2 years (2020-01-17)||20.67%|
|3 years (2019-01-18)||7.10%|
|5 years (2017-01-18)||14.56%|
Is Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's P/E ratio
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2x. In other words, Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares trade at around 2x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund financials
|Revenue TTM||$77.5 million|
|Operating margin TTM||98.71%|
|Gross profit TTM||$33.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||28.26%|
|Return on equity TTM||42.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$129.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 93.23% of net profits
Recently Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund has paid out, on average, around 93.23% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 0% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shareholders could enjoy a 0% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's case, that would currently equate to about A$N/A per share.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 28 December 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.573 up to $1.86. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's is 1.1233. This would suggest that Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund overview
CD Private Equity Fund III specializes in investments in small and specialised private equity funds targeting lower middle-market operating businesses in the United States.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Where to watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses online
Who will be declared House Cup Champion?
How to watch Ray Donovan: The Movie online in Australia
Will Mickey Donovan finally die in this wrap-up movie?
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Ask an Expert