How to buy Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares | A$0.77
Own Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares in just a few minutes.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund I is an asset management business based in Australia. Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares (CD1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.77 – a decrease of 2.53% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $30 million.
How to buy shares in Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CD1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.77, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund performance over time
- Are Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares over-valued?
- Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's financials
- Does Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CD1 stocks over time.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.77|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.695 - AUDA$1.68|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.8153|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.8909|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||-2.53%|
|1 month (2020-08-20)||-7.23%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-17.20%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||-19.79%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-54.17%|
|2 years (2018-09-20)||-54.71%|
|3 years (2017-09-20)||-58.60%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-67.92%|
Is Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's P/E ratio
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 2x. In other words, Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund shares trade at around 2x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$30 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund share dividends
We're not expecting Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Cordish Dixon Private Equity Fund overview
US Select Private Opportunities Fund, LP is a co-sponsored fund of Cordish Private Ventures LLC and Dixon Advisory and Superannuation Services Pty Ltd., Investment Arm. It specializes in fund of fund investments in buyout funds focused on small to lower middle-markets in the United States.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert