How to buy Corazon Mining shares
Own Corazon Mining shares in just a few minutes.
Corazon Mining Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Corazon Mining shares (CZN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Corazon Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $23,011.
How to buy shares in Corazon Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Corazon Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CZN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Corazon Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Corazon Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Corazon Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CZN stocks over time.
Corazon Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.0019 - AUDA$0.0055|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0027|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0024|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Corazon Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Corazon Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-33.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-73.33%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Corazon Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Corazon Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Corazon Mining 's shares ever split?
Corazon Mining 's shares were split on 31 January 2010.
Corazon Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Corazon Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0019 up to $0.0055. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Corazon Mining 's is 1.3392. This would suggest that Corazon Mining 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Corazon Mining overview
Corazon Mining Limited explores for and develops base metal resources in Australia and Canada. The company's flagship project is the Lynn Lake nickel-copper-cobalt sulphide project located in Manitoba, Canada. It also holds interests in the Mt Gilmore cobalt-copper-gold sulphide project located in northeastern New South Wales. The company was formerly known as Xanadu Resources Limited and changed its name to Corazon Mining Limited in June 2010. Corazon Mining Limited was incorporated in 2005 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert