How to buy Copper Mountain Mining shares
Own Copper Mountain Mining shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation is a copper business based in Australia. Copper Mountain Mining shares (C6C) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Copper Mountain Mining has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $508.2 million.
How to buy shares in Copper Mountain Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Copper Mountain Mining. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: C6C. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Copper Mountain Mining reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.18, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Copper Mountain Mining. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Copper Mountain Mining key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Copper Mountain Mining stock a buy or sell?
- Copper Mountain Mining performance over time
- Are Copper Mountain Mining shares over-valued?
- Copper Mountain Mining's financials
- How volatile are Copper Mountain Mining shares?
- Does Copper Mountain Mining pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Copper Mountain Mining share priceUse our graph to track the performance of C6C stocks over time.
Copper Mountain Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.335 - $2.44|
|50-day moving average||$1.8698|
|200-day moving average||$1.1862|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.043|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Copper Mountain Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Copper Mountain Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-48.02%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-33.89%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-3.28%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||74.81%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||37.21%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||35.63%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is Copper Mountain Mining under- or over-valued?
Valuing Copper Mountain Mining stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Copper Mountain Mining's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Copper Mountain Mining's P/E ratio
Copper Mountain Mining's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 56x. In other words, Copper Mountain Mining shares trade at around 56x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Copper Mountain Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$25.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||4.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$508.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Copper Mountain Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Copper Mountain Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Copper Mountain Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Copper Mountain Mining's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.335 up to $2.44. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Copper Mountain Mining's is 2.6891. This would suggest that Copper Mountain Mining's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Copper Mountain Mining overview
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation operates as a mining company in Canada. The company explores for copper, gold, and silver deposits. Its flagship asset is the Copper Mountain mine that comprise 135 crown granted mineral claims, 176 located mineral claims, 15 mining leases, and 12 fee simple properties covering an area of 6,702.1 hectares located to the south of Princeton, British Columbia. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Copper Mountain Mining units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert