Where to buy copper face masks online in Australia
If you're hunting down a copper face mask, here's where you can shop.
Among all the different types of face masks available, this new kind is becoming increasingly popular.
According to some, face coverings infused with copper will kill viruses. While there's no confirmation that copper can fight coronavirus, wearing any kind of face mask can limit the spread of germs.
Check out these online retailers for copper face masks.
SParms, a 10-year-old Australian brand. Reusable face masks for the entire family. All mask purchases matched with a face mask donation to charity.
- Sophisticated design - copper or silver nano technology infused into the mask filter
- 2 layers, 3D contour design, highly breathable and comfortable
- Adult and kids sizes (2XS - XL)
- Free shipping on orders over $49
Among all the face masks available at Amazon, you can also find copper-infused coverings. Be sure to read the seller's reviews before making your purchase.
- Free delivery and returns on millions of items when you sign up to Amazon Prime
- You can pay with PayPal
- Trusted online marketplace
ST. ALi can provide you with a face mask made out of hemp and copper, woven together with 3D knitting.
- Free delivery on orders over $85
- Australian-owned and made in the US
- Afterpay and Zip Pay is available
When you buy a copper face mask from Copperline Australia, you can choose from a variety of sizes and colours.
- Australian family-owned business
- Sign up to receive exclusive news and offers
- For local shipping, you can expect your order to take 2-4 business days, from dispatch to receipt
Tommie Copper can supply you with a face mask infused with patented copper and zinc technology.
- Free delivery on orders over $75
- Afterpay is available
- Packs of two are available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- SParms: Free shipping on orders over $49
- Amazon: Free shipping on orders over $39
- ST. ALi: Free shipping on orders over $85
- Tommie Copper: Free shipping on orders over $75
Main image: Getty Images
Ask an Expert