Where to buy copper face masks online in Australia
If you're hunting down a copper face mask, here's where you can shop.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Among all the different types of face masks available, this new kind is becoming increasingly popular.
According to some, face coverings infused with copper will kill viruses. While there's no confirmation that copper can fight coronavirus, wearing any kind of face mask can limit the spread of germs.
Check out these online retailers for copper face masks.
SParms, a 10-year-old Australian brand. Reusable face masks for the entire family. Coolest, softest, most breathable mask on the market.
- Sophisticated design - copper or silver nano technology infused into the mask filter
- 2 layers, 3D contour design, highly breathable and comfortable
- Adult and kids sizes (2XS - XL)
- Free shipping on orders over $49
Among all the face masks available at Amazon, you can also find copper-infused coverings. Be sure to read the seller's reviews before making your purchase.
- Free delivery and returns on millions of items when you sign up to Amazon Prime
- You can pay with PayPal
- Trusted online marketplace
ST. ALi can provide you with a face mask made out of hemp and copper, woven together with 3D knitting.
- Free delivery on orders over $85
- Australian-owned and made in the US
- Afterpay and Zip Pay is available
When you buy a copper face mask from Copperline Australia, you can choose from a variety of sizes and colours.
- Australian family-owned business
- Sign up to receive exclusive news and offers
- For local shipping, you can expect your order to take 2-4 business days, from dispatch to receipt
Tommie Copper can supply you with a face mask infused with patented copper and zinc technology.
- Free delivery on orders over $75
- Afterpay is available
- Packs of two are available
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- SParms: Free shipping on orders over $69
- Etsy: Free delivery on eligible items
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- ST. ALi: Free shipping on orders over $85
- Tommie Copper: Free shipping on orders over $75
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Nintendo Switch OLED vs Switch vs Switch Lite: Parent’s Guide
Which console is best for you? The Switch OLED or Normal Switch or Lite Switch?
UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane: Get live Australian stream here
Heavyweight superstars Francis Ngannou and Cyril Gane meet in UFC 270.
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Ask an Expert