Where to buy copper face masks online in Australia
If you're hunting down a copper face mask, here's where you can shop.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Among all the different types of face masks available, this new kind is becoming increasingly popular.
According to some, face coverings infused with copper will kill viruses. While there's no confirmation that copper can fight coronavirus, wearing any kind of face mask can limit the spread of germs.
Check out these online retailers for copper face masks.
SParms, a 10-year-old Australian brand. Reusable face masks for the entire family. All mask purchases matched with a face mask donation to charity.
- 50% off all masks
- Sophisticated design - copper or silver nano technology infused into the mask filter
- 2 layers, 3D contour design, highly breathable and comfortable
- Adult and kids sizes (2XS - XL)
- Free shipping on orders over $49
Among all the face masks available at Amazon, you can also find copper-infused coverings. Be sure to read the seller's reviews before making your purchase.
- Free delivery and returns on millions of items when you sign up to Amazon Prime
- You can pay with PayPal
- Trusted online marketplace
ST. ALi can provide you with a face mask made out of hemp and copper, woven together with 3D knitting.
- Free delivery on orders over $85
- Australian-owned and made in the US
- Afterpay and Zip Pay is available
When you buy a copper face mask from Copperline Australia, you can choose from a variety of sizes and colours.
- Australian family-owned business
- Sign up to receive exclusive news and offers
- For local shipping, you can expect your order to take 2-4 business days, from dispatch to receipt
Tommie Copper can supply you with a face mask infused with patented copper and zinc technology.
- Free delivery on orders over $75
- Afterpay is available
- Packs of two are available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- SParms: Free shipping on orders over $49
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
- Amazon: Free shipping on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- ST. ALi: Free shipping on orders over $85
- Tommie Copper: Free shipping on orders over $75
- Where to buy hemp face masks online in Australia
- CES 2021: Razer’s new face mask has air filters, a voice de-muffler and RGB lighting
- Australian face mask rules: The complete list [Updated]
- Greater Brisbane lockdown: Face masks mandatory from 6pm
- Where to buy face masks with fast delivery to South Australia right now
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Best Australian EOFY sales 2021: Dyson, eBay + heaps more
Score big this end of financial year with 85% off homewares, 80% off fashion and 60% off tech.
Madison Beer and Vanessa Hudgens launch skincare brand Know Beauty
Know Beauty includes cleansers, moisturisers and serums rooted in DNA personalisation. Here's how you can get your hands on it.
2020 MG HS Review: First impression
MG has just launched their new HS SUV, which will replace the current GS.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica - take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
How to buy SPDR S-and-P World ex Australia Hedged Fund units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Ask an Expert