Where to buy copper face masks online in Australia
If you're hunting down a copper face mask, here's where you can shop.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Among all the different types of face masks available, this new kind is becoming increasingly popular.
According to some, face coverings infused with copper will kill viruses. While there's no confirmation that copper can fight coronavirus, wearing any kind of face mask can limit the spread of germs.
Check out these online retailers for copper face masks.
SParms, a 10-year-old Australian brand. Reusable face masks for the entire family. All mask purchases matched with a face mask donation to charity.
- 50% off all masks
- Sophisticated design - copper or silver nano technology infused into the mask filter
- 2 layers, 3D contour design, highly breathable and comfortable
- Adult and kids sizes (2XS - XL)
- Free shipping on orders over $49
Among all the face masks available at Amazon, you can also find copper-infused coverings. Be sure to read the seller's reviews before making your purchase.
- Free delivery and returns on millions of items when you sign up to Amazon Prime
- You can pay with PayPal
- Trusted online marketplace
ST. ALi can provide you with a face mask made out of hemp and copper, woven together with 3D knitting.
- Free delivery on orders over $85
- Australian-owned and made in the US
- Afterpay and Zip Pay is available
When you buy a copper face mask from Copperline Australia, you can choose from a variety of sizes and colours.
- Australian family-owned business
- Sign up to receive exclusive news and offers
- For local shipping, you can expect your order to take 2-4 business days, from dispatch to receipt
Tommie Copper can supply you with a face mask infused with patented copper and zinc technology.
- Free delivery on orders over $75
- Afterpay is available
- Packs of two are available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- SParms: Free shipping on orders over $49
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
Amazon: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership
- ST. ALi: Free shipping on orders over $85
- Tommie Copper: Free shipping on orders over $75
- Where to buy hemp face masks online in Australia
- CES 2021: Razer’s new face mask has air filters, a voice de-muffler and RGB lighting
- Australian face mask rules: The complete list [Updated]
- Greater Brisbane lockdown: Face masks mandatory from 6pm
- Where to buy face masks with fast delivery to South Australia right now
Main image: Getty Images
More guides on Finder
Where to buy cute headbands online in Australia
Dress up your hair-do with these cute collections of headbands. Here's where you can get them delivered to your door.
Where to buy melatonin online in Australia
If you've been meaning to try melatonin to help you get to sleep, this is where you can find it online.
Where to buy non-alcoholic drinks online in Australia
Enjoy a beverage without the hangover – this is where you can shop zero-alcohol drinks online.
Where to buy a Christmas tree online in Australia
You can't celebrate the holidays without a Christmas tree. Here's where to buy one online.
Where to buy contact lenses online in Australia
This is where you can order contact lenses online and have them delivered straight to your door.
Where to buy CeraVe online in Australia
This is exactly where you can get your hands on the cult affordable skincare brand in Australia.
Where to buy Cetaphil online in Australia
This is where you can shop all things Cetaphil online in Australia.
Where to buy White Claw online in Australia
If you want to get your hands on White Claw, check out these Australian stores.
Where to buy kids underwear online in Australia
If you're looking for children's underwear, you'll find it at these online retailers.
Where to buy kids sneakers online in Australia
Nike, adidas, Converse – this is where you can find all types of kids sneakers online.
Ask an Expert