How to buy Constellation Technologies shares
Own Constellation Technologies shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Constellation Technologies Limited is a software—infrastructure business based in Australia. Constellation Technologies shares (CT1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Constellation Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $691,484.
How to buy shares in Constellation Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Constellation Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CT1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Constellation Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.018, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Constellation Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Constellation Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Constellation Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Constellation Technologies performance over time
- Constellation Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Constellation Technologies shares?
- Does Constellation Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Constellation Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Constellation Technologies 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Constellation Technologies 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.018, which is 51.35% down on its pre-crash value of $0.037 and 38.46% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.013.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Constellation Technologies shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $551.72 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $620.69.
Constellation Technologies share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CT1 stocks over time.
Constellation Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.01 - $0.046|
|50-day moving average||$0.0254|
|200-day moving average||$0.0276|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Constellation Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Constellation Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-08)||-45.45%|
|1 month (2020-12-15)||-55.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-15)||-21.74%|
|6 months (2020-07-15)||-40.00%|
|1 year (2020-01-15)||-30.77%|
|2 years (2019-01-15)||130.77%|
|3 years (2018-01-15)||-34.55%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||-66.79%|
Constellation Technologies financials
|Gross profit TTM||$288,399|
|Return on assets TTM||-75.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||-150.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Constellation Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Constellation Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Constellation Technologies 's shares ever split?
Constellation Technologies 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 25 August 2016. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Constellation Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Constellation Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Constellation Technologies 's share price.
Constellation Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Constellation Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.046. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Constellation Technologies 's is 0.5769. This would suggest that Constellation Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Constellation Technologies overview
Constellation Technologies Limited engages in the Internet of Things (IoT) product development and product management in Australia and internationally. The company's business-to-business hardware and software solution provides customers with a critical control point monitoring platform. It offers IoT technology solution that comprises a monitoring and reporting platform for temperature, movement, and other ambient conditions that is primarily applied to refrigerated biological materials, such as food, medicines, and research specimens. The company also provides IoT software and hardware development and maintenance services. Constellation Technologies Limited is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Constellation Technologies units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert