How to buy Constellation Resources shares | A$0.342
Own Constellation Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Constellation Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Constellation Resources shares (CR1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.342 – a decrease of 11.17% over the previous week. Constellation Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $125,924.
How to buy shares in Constellation Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Constellation Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CR1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Constellation Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.342, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Constellation Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Constellation Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Constellation Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Constellation Resources performance over time
- Constellation Resources's financials
- How volatile are Constellation Resources shares?
- Does Constellation Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Constellation Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CR1 stocks over time.
Constellation Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.342|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.14 - AUDA$0.44|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.3288|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.2736|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.031|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Constellation Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Constellation Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||-2.29%|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||6.88%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||24.36%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||144.29%|
|1 year (2019-09-16)||55.45%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||17.93%|
|3 years (2017-09-16)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-16)||N/A|
Constellation Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$125,924|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.33%|
|Return on equity TTM||-28%|
|Market capitalisation||$13 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Constellation Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Constellation Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Constellation Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Constellation Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.14 up to $0.44. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Constellation Resources's is 0.6922. This would suggest that Constellation Resources's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Constellation Resources overview
Constellation Resources Limited engages in the exploration for mineral properties in Australia. The company primarily explores for nickel, copper, and gold deposits. It holds an interest in the Orpheus project that includes a 70% interest in three mineral exploration licenses and one mineral exploration license application comprising six tenements covering approximately 558 square kilometers located in the Fraser Range province of Western Australia, as well as a 100% interest in two exploration licenses, such as E28/2738 and E28/2957. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert