How to buy Consolidated Zinc shares | A$0.005
Own Consolidated Zinc shares in just a few minutes.
Consolidated Zinc Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Consolidated Zinc shares (CZL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.005 – the same closing value as a week prior. Consolidated Zinc has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7.6 million.
How to buy shares in Consolidated Zinc
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Consolidated Zinc . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CZL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Consolidated Zinc reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.005, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Consolidated Zinc . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Consolidated Zinc key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Consolidated Zinc stock a buy or sell?
- Consolidated Zinc performance over time
- Consolidated Zinc 's financials
- How volatile are Consolidated Zinc shares?
- Does Consolidated Zinc pay a dividend?
- Have Consolidated Zinc shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Consolidated Zinc share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CZL stocks over time.
Consolidated Zinc shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.005|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.013|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0045|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0039|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Consolidated Zinc stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Consolidated Zinc price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-10)||0.005|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||0.005|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||66.67%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||25.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||-58.33%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-71.10%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-69.51%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-85.99%|
Consolidated Zinc financials
|Revenue TTM||$7.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-695,299|
|Return on assets TTM||-37.85%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$12.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Consolidated Zinc share dividends
We're not expecting Consolidated Zinc to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Consolidated Zinc 's shares ever split?
Consolidated Zinc 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 9 June 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Consolidated Zinc shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Consolidated Zinc shares which in turn could have impacted Consolidated Zinc 's share price.
Consolidated Zinc share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Consolidated Zinc 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.013. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Consolidated Zinc 's is 0.434. This would suggest that Consolidated Zinc 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Consolidated Zinc overview
Consolidated Zinc Limited operates as a minerals exploration company in Mexico. Its flagship project is the Plomosas zinc-lead-silver project, which consists of 11 exploration and exploitation concessions covering an area of 3,019 hectares located in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua. The company was formerly known as Newera Resources Limited and changed its name to Consolidated Zinc Limited in June 2015. Consolidated Zinc Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert