How to buy Consolidated Zinc shares
Own Consolidated Zinc shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Consolidated Zinc Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Consolidated Zinc shares (CZL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Consolidated Zinc has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.5 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Consolidated Zinc
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Consolidated Zinc . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CZL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Consolidated Zinc reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Consolidated Zinc . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Consolidated Zinc key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Consolidated Zinc stock a buy or sell?
- Consolidated Zinc performance over time
- Consolidated Zinc 's financials
- How volatile are Consolidated Zinc shares?
- Does Consolidated Zinc pay a dividend?
- Have Consolidated Zinc shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Consolidated Zinc share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CZL stocks over time.
Consolidated Zinc shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.0274 - $0.0823|
|50-day moving average||$0.0396|
|200-day moving average||$0.0444|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Consolidated Zinc stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Consolidated Zinc price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-18)||10.81%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||5.13%|
|3 months (2021-03-25)||-2.38%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||-8.89%|
|1 year (2020-06-25)||-93.35%|
|2 years (2019-06-25)||-98.30%|
|3 years (2018-06-25)||-97.54%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||-99.49%|
Consolidated Zinc financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.5 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-281,928|
|Return on assets TTM||-18.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||-166.24%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Consolidated Zinc share dividends
We're not expecting Consolidated Zinc to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Consolidated Zinc 's shares ever split?
Consolidated Zinc 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 16 December 2020. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Consolidated Zinc shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Consolidated Zinc shares which in turn could have impacted Consolidated Zinc 's share price.
Consolidated Zinc share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Consolidated Zinc 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.0274 up to $0.0823. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Consolidated Zinc 's is 0.434. This would suggest that Consolidated Zinc 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Consolidated Zinc overview
Consolidated Zinc Limited engages in exploration, development, and production mineral projects in Mexico. Its flagship project is the Plomosas zinc-lead-silver project, which consists of 11 mining concessions totaling an area of 3,019 hectares located in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua. The company was formerly known as Newera Resources Limited and changed its name to Consolidated Zinc Limited in June 2015. Consolidated Zinc Limited is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert