How to buy Consolidated Zinc (CZL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Consolidated Zinc shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Consolidated Zinc is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Consolidated Zinc shares (CZL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Consolidated Zinc has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Consolidated Zinc
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Consolidated Zinc . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CZL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Consolidated Zinc reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Consolidated Zinc . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Consolidated Zinc key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Consolidated Zinc stock a buy or sell?
- Consolidated Zinc performance over time
- Consolidated Zinc 's financials
- How volatile are Consolidated Zinc shares?
- Does Consolidated Zinc pay a dividend?
- Have Consolidated Zinc shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Consolidated Zinc stock price (ASX:CZL)Use our graph to track the performance of CZL stocks over time.
Consolidated Zinc shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.021 - $0.073|
|50-day moving average||$0.0293|
|200-day moving average||$0.0344|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.005|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Consolidated Zinc stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Consolidated Zinc price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-21)||-3.85%|
|1 month (2021-12-29)||-16.67%|
|3 months (2021-10-29)||-35.90%|
|6 months (2021-07-29)||-26.47%|
|1 year (2021-01-29)||-45.65%|
|2 years (2020-01-29)||-98.15%|
|3 years (2019-01-29)||-99.36%|
|5 years (2017-01-27)||-99.51%|
Consolidated Zinc financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-281,928|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.44%|
|Return on equity TTM||-38.56%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Consolidated Zinc share dividends
We're not expecting Consolidated Zinc to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Consolidated Zinc 's shares ever split?
Consolidated Zinc 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 16 December 2020. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Consolidated Zinc shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Consolidated Zinc shares which in turn could have impacted Consolidated Zinc 's share price.
Consolidated Zinc share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Consolidated Zinc 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.073. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Consolidated Zinc 's is 1.2812. This would suggest that Consolidated Zinc 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Consolidated Zinc overview
Consolidated Zinc Limited operates as a minerals exploration company in Mexico. Its flagship project is the Plomosas zinc-lead-silver project, which consists of 11 exploration and exploitation concessions covering an area of 3,019 hectares located in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua. The company was formerly known as Newera Resources Limited and changed its name to Consolidated Zinc Limited in June 2015. Consolidated Zinc Limited is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Consolidated Zinc
Consolidated Zinc in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pegaxy Stone (PGX) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pegaxy (Stone) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ethereum price shrugs off SEC and IRS criticism with 24-hour rally
With the IRS and SEC addressing Ethereum in a negative light recently, it appears as though the altcoin may potentially be faced with increased turbulence in the near term.
7 hidden costs of owning a car and how to avoid them [SPONSORED] Thinking of buying a car or eager to make yours more affordable? Try focusing on the secondary costs of car ownership.
Can Bitcoin beat the Fed? BTC price increases despite bearish news
With the Fed looking to initiate its long withstanding tapering plans within the next month or so, volatility across markets (including stocks and crypto) is expected to increase.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in February 2022
Don’t miss out on this gargantuan list of incredible titles.
Beauty Product Of The Week: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation
We got our hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation and here are our thoughts on the $60 product.
Jabra PanaCast 20 webcam review: Hey Jabra my eyes are up here
The Jabra PanaCast 20 is a cracker of a webcam that will quite literally follow you wherever you go. But it has a price tag that’s hard to get past.
8 steps to creating a more financially fulfilling life in 2022
It's important to be positive about the year ahead and start thinking about how to make 2022 your most fulfilling yet.
Qantas sale: Score international flights from $449
Book flexible flights now to Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, USA, UK and more.
Ask an Expert