How to buy Connexion Telematics shares
Own Connexion Telematics shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Connexion Telematics Ltd is a software-infrastructure business based in Australia. Connexion Telematics shares (CXZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Connexion Telematics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Connexion Telematics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Connexion Telematics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CXZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Connexion Telematics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Connexion Telematics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Connexion Telematics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Connexion Telematics stock a buy or sell?
- Connexion Telematics performance over time
- Are Connexion Telematics shares over-valued?
- Connexion Telematics 's financials
- How volatile are Connexion Telematics shares?
- Does Connexion Telematics pay a dividend?
- Have Connexion Telematics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Connexion Telematics share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CXZ stocks over time.
Connexion Telematics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.013 - $0.031|
|50-day moving average||$0.0154|
|200-day moving average||$0.0155|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Connexion Telematics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Connexion Telematics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||3.23%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||14.29%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||6.67%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||6.67%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||-5.88%|
|2 years (2019-06-19)||23.08%|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||300.00%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-88.57%|
Is Connexion Telematics under- or over-valued?
Valuing Connexion Telematics stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Connexion Telematics 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Connexion Telematics 's P/E ratio
Connexion Telematics 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 8x. In other words, Connexion Telematics shares trade at around 8x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Connexion Telematics 's EBITDA
Connexion Telematics 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.4 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Connexion Telematics 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Connexion Telematics financials
|Revenue TTM||$7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||21.38%|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||17.64%|
|Return on equity TTM||44.04%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Connexion Telematics share dividends
We're not expecting Connexion Telematics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Connexion Telematics 's shares ever split?
Connexion Telematics 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 23 April 2014. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Connexion Telematics shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Connexion Telematics shares which in turn could have impacted Connexion Telematics 's share price.
Connexion Telematics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Connexion Telematics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.031. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Connexion Telematics 's is 0.6871. This would suggest that Connexion Telematics 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Connexion Telematics overview
Connexion Telematics Ltd, an Internet of Things technology company, develops and commercializes smart car technologies for the automotive industries in Australia, the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Its principal products include CXZ Telematics, a cloud based integrated vehicle management system that gives control of a fleet of cars, trucks, and other vehicles from a central control point; and OnTRAC that manages the courtesy transportation program and cadillac's courtesy transportation alternative. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Ask an Expert