How to buy Connexion Telematics (CXZ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Connexion Telematics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Connexion Telematics is a software-application business based in Australia. Connexion Telematics shares (CXZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Connexion Telematics has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Connexion Telematics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Connexion Telematics . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CXZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Connexion Telematics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Connexion Telematics . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Connexion Telematics key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Connexion Telematics stock a buy or sell?
- Connexion Telematics performance over time
- Are Connexion Telematics shares over-valued?
- Connexion Telematics 's financials
- How volatile are Connexion Telematics shares?
- Does Connexion Telematics pay a dividend?
- Have Connexion Telematics shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Connexion Telematics stock price (ASX:CXZ)Use our graph to track the performance of CXZ stocks over time.
Connexion Telematics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.022|
|50-day moving average||$0.0133|
|200-day moving average||$0.0155|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Connexion Telematics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Connexion Telematics price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-12)||0.012|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||-7.69%|
|3 months (2021-10-19)||-25.00%|
|6 months (2021-07-19)||-36.84%|
|1 year (2021-01-19)||-20.00%|
|2 years (2020-01-17)||-45.45%|
|3 years (2019-01-18)||0.012|
|5 years (2017-01-19)||-89.09%|
Is Connexion Telematics under- or over-valued?
Valuing Connexion Telematics stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Connexion Telematics 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Connexion Telematics 's P/E ratio
Connexion Telematics 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 12x. In other words, Connexion Telematics shares trade at around 12x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Connexion Telematics 's EBITDA
Connexion Telematics 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $576,913 (£304,888).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Connexion Telematics 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Connexion Telematics financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||12.93%|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||8.66%|
|Return on equity TTM||14.18%|
|Market capitalisation||$10.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Connexion Telematics share dividends
We're not expecting Connexion Telematics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Connexion Telematics 's shares ever split?
Connexion Telematics 's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 23 April 2014. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Connexion Telematics shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Connexion Telematics shares which in turn could have impacted Connexion Telematics 's share price.
Connexion Telematics share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Connexion Telematics 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.022. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Connexion Telematics 's is 0.6122. This would suggest that Connexion Telematics 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Connexion Telematics overview
Connexion Telematics Ltd, an Internet of Things technology company, develops and commercializes fleet management software for the automotive industry in Australia, the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Its products include CXZ Telematics, a cloud based integrated vehicle management system that gives control of a fleet of cars, trucks, and other vehicles from a central control point; OnTRAC that manages the courtesy transportation program; and CXZTRAC, a fleet management system for dealership. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Connexion Telematics
Connexion Telematics in the news
Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of Connexion Telematics Ltd (ASX:CXZ)
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
Stan Event: Streaming platform joins pay-per-view ranks
A new player enters the Australian sports broadcast market.
Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) review: Fine if you’re already trapped by Bezos
The Amazon Echo Buds 2 are a solid addition to your earholes if you’re already integrated in the Alexa ecosystem. But if you’re not, its hard to find anything here that really stands out.
Ask an Expert