How to buy Connected IO shares | A$0.023
Own Connected IO shares in just a few minutes.
Connected IO Limited is a communication equipment business based in Australia. Connected IO shares (CIO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.023 – an increase of 4.55% over the previous week. Connected IO has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.8 million.
How to buy shares in Connected IO
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Connected IO. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CIO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Connected IO reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.023, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Connected IO. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Connected IO share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CIO stocks over time.
Connected IO shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.023|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.01 - AUDA$0.05|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0242|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0183|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Connected IO stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Connected IO price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||4.55%|
|1 month (2020-08-18)||-17.86%|
|3 months (2020-06-18)||15.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||15.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-54.00%|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||-23.33%|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||-91.65%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-95.69%|
Connected IO financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.37%|
|Return on equity TTM||-191.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Connected IO share dividends
We're not expecting Connected IO to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Connected IO's shares ever split?
Connected IO's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 14 April 2020. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Connected IO shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Connected IO shares which in turn could have impacted Connected IO's share price.
Connected IO share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Connected IO's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.01 up to $0.05. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Connected IO's is 0.259. This would suggest that Connected IO's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Connected IO overview
Connected IO Limited designs and manufactures routers and modems for machine-to-machine and IoT connectivity in Australia. It offers modems and routers for failover, point of sale, digital signage, kiosks, security and surveillance, energy management, telehealth, automotive telematics, monitoring and control, drones, smart buildings and cities, and vending machines applications. The company was formerly known as G8 Communications Limited and changed its name to Connected IO Limited in December 2016. Connected IO Limited was incorporated in 1983 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert