Top sites to buy condoms online in Australia
Look after yourself and your partner with quality condoms from one of these competitively priced retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you’re looking to stay safe in the bedroom, condoms are a great choice. Not only are they easily accessible, but they can also be super affordable if you know where to look.
To help you out, we’ve rounded up a list of online retailers with a range of condoms stocked at bargain prices. Most have free shipping deals too, helping you to save even more.
(Being safe doesn’t mean you have to play it safe: you can check out a list of adult stores with Afterpay here.)
With some of the lowest prices around, Amazon Australia is always worth a look in when shopping online. It also makes it easy to compare prices on similar products to get yourself the best deal.
- Free delivery on millions of eligible items with Amazon Prime
- Easily compare prices on similar products
- Huge product range
Adult toy store Lovehoney has everything you need for the bedroom, including a range of condoms and lubricants. It also ships all your goods in plain packaging for ultimate discretion.
- Free delivery on orders over $60
- Live chat help available
- Afterpay available
Just For You Desires
Just For You Desires is an online mail-order adult store. They offer lingerie, adult apparel, toys and accessories at a competitive price.
- Afterpay available
- Free shipping on orders over $80
- 10% off on all orders over $120
Priceline stocks a variety of condoms from popular brands such as Durex, Lifestyles, Skyn and more. It also has a range of lubricants and massage gels, so you can shop all your needs in the one spot.
- Free delivery on orders over $100
- Frequent sales
- Earn points and rewards with Sister Club membership
While ThePharmacy doesn't have a huge range of condom brands on offer, its low prices and express shipping definitely make it worth a look in.
- Express shipping available
- Earn rewards points on every purchase
- Afterpay available
Supermarket Woolworths can be relied on to stock all your necessities, from groceries and cleaning products to personal and sexual health care items.
- Delivery available seven days a week
- Free delivery on your first online shop
- Order up until 6pm for next-day delivery
The Hot Spot
The Hot Spot is Australia's most popular adult sex toy shop which has over 1000 condoms, lubricants and massage oils for you to choose from. They pride themselves on quality products at the lowest prices.
- Free gift with every order
- Fast same-day dispatch for all order
- Free shipping for all orders over $59
Sex Toys Australia
Sex Toys Australia is redefining the way Australians shop for their pleasure needs. Access thousands of sex toys and accessories from the world's leading pleasure brands at unbeatable prices.
- Best price guarantee on a wide range of sex toys
- Guaranteed discreet billing and shipping
- Free shipping on all orders above $60
- Proudly Australian owned and operated
Remember July provides high quality, body safe sex toys and playful kinky accessories. Experience authentic adult shopping.
- All products are body safe
- Free delivery over $60
- 15% off your first order
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Sex Toys Erotica: Free on orders over $85
- Amazon: Free on eligible items with Amazon Prime membership
- Chemist Warehouse: Free on orders over $50
- Priceline: Free on orders over $100
- Pharmacy Online: Free on orders over $99
- Woolworths: Free on orders over $300
- Lovehoney: Free on orders over $60
- Catch: Free on eligible items with Club Catch membership
More guides on Finder
Nintendo Switch OLED vs Switch vs Switch Lite: Parent’s Guide
Which console is best for you? The Switch OLED or Normal Switch or Lite Switch?
UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane: Get live Australian stream here
Heavyweight superstars Francis Ngannou and Cyril Gane meet in UFC 270.
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Ask an Expert