How to buy Concentrated Leaders Fund shares | A$1.08
Own Concentrated Leaders Fund shares in just a few minutes.
Concentrated Leaders Fund Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. Concentrated Leaders Fund shares (CLF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.08 – the same closing value as a week prior. Concentrated Leaders Fund has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.9 million.
How to buy shares in Concentrated Leaders Fund
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Concentrated Leaders Fund. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CLF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Concentrated Leaders Fund reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.08, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Concentrated Leaders Fund. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Concentrated Leaders Fund key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Concentrated Leaders Fund stock a buy or sell?
- Concentrated Leaders Fund performance over time
- Are Concentrated Leaders Fund shares over-valued?
- Concentrated Leaders Fund's financials
- How volatile are Concentrated Leaders Fund shares?
- Does Concentrated Leaders Fund pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Concentrated Leaders Fund share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CLF stocks over time.
Concentrated Leaders Fund shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.08|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.86 - AUDA$1.41|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.0494|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.0379|
|Dividend yield||AUDA$0.06 (5.53%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.028|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Concentrated Leaders Fund stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Concentrated Leaders Fund price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||1.08|
|1 month (2020-08-19)||4.35%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-1.37%|
|6 months (2020-03-19)||20.00%|
|1 year (2019-09-19)||-13.25%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||-14.96%|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||-6.49%|
|5 years (2015-09-18)||-3.57%|
Is Concentrated Leaders Fund under- or over-valued?
Valuing Concentrated Leaders Fund stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Concentrated Leaders Fund's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Concentrated Leaders Fund's P/E ratio
Concentrated Leaders Fund's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 39x. In other words, Concentrated Leaders Fund shares trade at around 39x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Concentrated Leaders Fund financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.9 million|
|Operating margin TTM||54.08%|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||2.17%|
|Market capitalisation||$61.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Concentrated Leaders Fund share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 178.57% of net profits
Recently Concentrated Leaders Fund has paid out, on average, around 178.57% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 5.53% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Concentrated Leaders Fund shareholders could enjoy a 5.53% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Concentrated Leaders Fund's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.06 per share.
Concentrated Leaders Fund's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 17 August 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Concentrated Leaders Fund share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Concentrated Leaders Fund's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.86 up to $1.41. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Concentrated Leaders Fund's is 0.6867. This would suggest that Concentrated Leaders Fund's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Concentrated Leaders Fund overview
Concentrated Leaders Fund Limited is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments Australia Limited. The fund invests in the public equity markets of Australia. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies that are operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in blue chip stocks of companies listed in the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index. It benchmarks the performance of its portfolio against the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index. The fund was formerly known as Maxilink Limited. Concentrated Leaders Fund Limited was formed in July 1987 and is domiciled in Australia. is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments Australia Limited. The fund invests in the public equity markets of Australia. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies that are operating across diversified sectors. The fund invests in blue chip stocks of companies listed in the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index. It benchmarks the performance of its portfolio against the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index. The fund was formerly known as Aberdeen Leaders Limited. Concentrated Leaders Fund Limited was formed in July 1987 and is domiciled in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert