How to buy Compass Group PLC shares | N/Ap
Own Compass Group PLC stock in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compass Group PLC (CPG) is a leading Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure business with stocks listed in UK. It opened the day at N/Ap, after a previous close of N/Ap. During the day the price has varied from a low of N/Ap to a high of N/Ap. The latest price was N/Ap (25-minute delay). Compass Group PLC (CPG) is listed on the LSE and employs 548143 staff. All prices are listed in Pence sterlings.
How to buy shares in Compass Group PLC
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares in an international company from Australia you’ll need to find a trading platform that offers access to international stock markets. If you’re just starting out, look for a platform with low brokerage and foreign exchange fees.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, credit card or debit card.
- Search for Compass Group PLC. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CPG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Compass Group PLC reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of pN/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs. You may be able to buy a fractional share of Compass Group PLC, depending on your broker.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Compass Group PLC. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Price details for Compass Group PLC (CPG)
Compass Group PLC stock priceUse our graph to track the performance of CPG stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - US shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world's biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Disclaimer: Trading CFDs and forex on leverage is high-risk and losses could exceed your deposits.
Compare share trading platforms
Should I buy Compass Group PLC shares?
This is not a recommendation, it represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Compass Group PLC company summary
Compass Group PLC (CPG) is a leading Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure business based in the UK. Compass Group PLC (CPG) is listed on the LSE and employs 548143 staff.
|Type||Common Stock||Country ISO||UK|
|Name||Compass Group PLC||ISIN||GB00BD6K4575|
|Currency code||GBX||Sector||Consumer Cyclical|
|Currency name||Pence sterling||Full-time employees||548143|
Detailed company information
Compass Group PLC, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a food and support services company in North America, Europe, and internationally. It serves business and industry; healthcare and senior living market; education; sports and leisure; and defense, offshore, and remote sectors. The company also offers support services, such as cleaning in hospitals; reception services at corporate headquarters; managing remote camps; grounds and facilities services at schools and universities; and others. Compass Group PLC was founded in 1941 and is based in Chertsey, the United Kingdom.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Althea Group shares | A$N/A
Steps to owning and managing Althea Group shares.
How to buy AusCann Group shares
Steps to owning and managing AusCann Group shares.
How to buy Eastman Kodak Company shares
Steps to owning and managing Kodak shares from Australia.
How to buy Sorrento Therapeutics shares
Steps to owning and managing Sorrento Therapeutics shares from Australia.
How to buy Kandi Technologies Group shares
Steps to owning and managing Kandi Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Taoping shares
Steps to owning and managing Taoping shares from Australia.
How to buy American Airlines Group shares
Steps to owning and managing American Airlines shares from Australia.
How to buy MGM Resorts shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing MGM Resorts shares.
How to buy Precipio shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing Precipio shares.
How to buy ADT shares | US$N/A
Steps to owning and managing ADT shares from Australia.
Ask an Expert