How to buy CommsChoice Group shares | A$0.105
Own CommsChoice Group shares in just a few minutes.
CommsChoice Group Limited is an information technology services business based in Australia. CommsChoice Group shares (CCG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.105 – an increase of 9.37% over the previous week. CommsChoice Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $19.3 million.
How to buy shares in CommsChoice Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for CommsChoice Group. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CCG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until CommsChoice Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.105, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of CommsChoice Group. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- CommsChoice Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is CommsChoice Group stock a buy or sell?
- CommsChoice Group performance over time
- Are CommsChoice Group shares over-valued?
- CommsChoice Group's financials
- How volatile are CommsChoice Group shares?
- Does CommsChoice Group pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted CommsChoice Group's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, CommsChoice Group's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.105, which is 47.62% up on its pre-crash value of $0.055 and 208.82% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.034.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of CommsChoice Group shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $672.13 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,721.31.
CommsChoice Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CCG stocks over time.
CommsChoice Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.105|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.034 - AUDA$0.115|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0936|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0678|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy CommsChoice Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
CommsChoice Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-12)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||6.06%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||61.54%|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||156.10%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||81.03%|
|2 years (2018-09-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-09-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-19)||N/A|
Is CommsChoice Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing CommsChoice Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of CommsChoice Group's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
CommsChoice Group's P/E ratio
CommsChoice Group's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 7x. In other words, CommsChoice Group shares trade at around 7x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
CommsChoice Group's EBITDA
CommsChoice Group's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.1 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a CommsChoice Group's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
CommsChoice Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$19.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||8.23%|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||5.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||21.99%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
CommsChoice Group share dividends
We're not expecting CommsChoice Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
CommsChoice Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, CommsChoice Group's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.034 up to $0.115. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while CommsChoice Group's is 2.7305. This would suggest that CommsChoice Group's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
CommsChoice Group overview
CommsChoice Group Limited engages in the information and communication technology (ICT) business. The company provides hosted voice, data, enterprise networks, and cloud-based communication and communication enablement services to business customers. It offers SD-WAN technology that allows to replace expensive carrier-controlled MPLS networks with a public Internet-based solution; managed mobility services; public cloud connect for any business that requires network access to connect to public cloud platforms; and enterprise-grade wireless LAN (WiFi) services. The company also provides global PBX, SIP trunking, wholesale voice, and voice and web conferencing services; and managed, cloud firewall, architect, and delivering services, as well as Microsoft Teams calling services. It serves corporate customers in Australia, Asia, and internationally. The company was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert