How to buy Comet Resources (CRL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Comet Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Comet Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Comet Resources shares (CRL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Comet Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $18 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Comet Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Comet Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CRL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Comet Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Comet Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Comet Resources stock price (ASX:CRL)Use our graph to track the performance of CRL stocks over time.
Comet Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.017 - $0.036|
|50-day moving average||$0.0243|
|200-day moving average||$0.0205|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Comet Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Comet Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-12)||3.85%|
|1 month (2021-09-20)||8.00%|
|3 months (2021-07-20)||35.00%|
|6 months (2021-04-20)||42.11%|
|1 year (2020-10-19)||12.50%|
|2 years (2019-10-18)||3.85%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||-10.00%|
|5 years (2016-10-19)||-48.08%|
Comet Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-64.15%|
|Return on equity TTM||-119.98%|
|Market capitalisation||$18 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Comet Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Comet Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Comet Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Comet Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.017 up to $0.036. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Comet Resources's is 1.969. This would suggest that Comet Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Comet Resources overview
Comet Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia and Mexico. The company holds a 50% interest in the Santa Teresa gold project that consists of two mineral claims covering an area of 202 hectares located in the El Alamo district, Baja California, Mexico. It also holds a 100% interest in the Barraba copper project covering an area of 2,375 hectares located near the town of Barraba; and a 100% interest in the Springdale Graphite project comprising two tenements located in south western Australia. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Comet Resources
Comet Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
A guide to stock brokers in Perth
If you're looking to buy shares from Perth, there are a few options available to you.
Why is the RIO share price lagging other miners today?
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 7% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Rocketboots IPO
Everything we know about the Rocketboots IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Winsome Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Winsome Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Adore Beauty discount codes October 2021 | Up to 35% off: Clearance Sale
Get up to 35% off from these Adore Beauty discount codes, Australia’s leading online-only beauty and cosmetics store offering great products for men and women.
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
Ask an Expert