How to buy Comet Resources shares | A$0.023
Own Comet Resources shares in just a few minutes.
Comet Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Comet Resources shares (CRL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.023 – an increase of 4.55% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $7.1 million.
How to buy shares in Comet Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Comet Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CRL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Comet Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.023, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Comet Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Comet Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CRL stocks over time.
Comet Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.023|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.008 - AUDA$0.028|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0203|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0154|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.009|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Comet Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Comet Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-14)||4.55%|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||9.52%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||64.29%|
|6 months (2020-03-20)||64.29%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-4.17%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-30.30%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-58.18%|
|5 years (2015-09-21)||76.92%|
Comet Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-221.12%|
|Return on equity TTM||-461.8%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Comet Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Comet Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Comet Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Comet Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.028. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Comet Resources's is 1.7241. This would suggest that Comet Resources's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Comet Resources overview
Comet Resources Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia. It owns a 100% interest in the Springdale Graphite project located in Western Australia; and a 25% interest in the Bell's find project. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert