How to buy Collection House (CLH) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Collection House shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Collection House is a specialty business services business based in Australia. Collection House shares (CLH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Collection House has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $54.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Collection House
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Collection House. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CLH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Collection House reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Collection House. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Collection House stock price (ASX:CLH)Use our graph to track the performance of CLH stocks over time.
Collection House shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.062 - $0.215|
|50-day moving average||$0.0952|
|200-day moving average||$0.1277|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.607|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Collection House stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Collection House price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-21)||9.38%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-22.22%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-39.13%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-48.15%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-56.25%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-93.55%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-94.21%|
|5 years (2017-06-28)||-93.97%|
Collection House financials
|Revenue TTM||$54.4 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$60.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.54%|
|Return on equity TTM||-470.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Collection House share dividends
We're not expecting Collection House to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Collection House share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Collection House's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.062 up to $0.215. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Collection House's is 0.0883. This would suggest that Collection House's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Collection House overview
Collection House Limited provides debt collection and receivables management services in Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines. The company operates in two segments, Purchased Debt Ledgers and Collection Services. It offers debt collections services to clients in the Australasian financial services, insurance, public utility, credit, and government enterprise markets; and debt purchasing services for banking, finance, telecommunications, and energy sectors. The company also provides repayment arrangement management, asset location recovery and sale, hardship management, legal and insolvency, credit management training, finance brokerage, and business process outsourcing services. Collection House Limited was incorporated in 1981 and is headquartered in Newstead, Australia.
Stocks similar to Collection House
Collection House in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
Ask an Expert