How to buy Collaborate Corporation (CL8) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Collaborate Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Carly Holdings Limited is a rental & leasing services business based in Australia. Collaborate Corporation shares (CL8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Collaborate Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $996,836. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Collaborate Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Collaborate Corporation. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CL8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Collaborate Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Collaborate Corporation. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Collaborate Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Collaborate Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Collaborate Corporation performance over time
- Collaborate Corporation's financials
- How volatile are Collaborate Corporation shares?
- Does Collaborate Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Collaborate Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Collaborate Corporation stock price (ASX:CL8)Use our graph to track the performance of CL8 stocks over time.
Collaborate Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.045 - $0.225|
|50-day moving average||$0.0555|
|200-day moving average||$0.0749|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.057|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Collaborate Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Collaborate Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||0.048|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||-17.24%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-23.81%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-28.36%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-76.00%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||-99.49%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||-99.45%|
|5 years (2016-11-29)||-99.61%|
Collaborate Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$463,008|
|Return on assets TTM||-73.61%|
|Return on equity TTM||-251.3%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Collaborate Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Collaborate Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Collaborate Corporation's shares ever split?
Collaborate Corporation's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 24 November 2020. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Collaborate Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Collaborate Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Collaborate Corporation's share price.
Collaborate Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Collaborate Corporation's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.045 up to $0.225. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Collaborate Corporation's is 1.6887. This would suggest that Collaborate Corporation's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Collaborate Corporation overview
Carly Holdings Limited, an online technology company, provides car rental and car subscription services for individuals and businesses in Australia and New Zealand. It operates Carly.co, a car subscription service; and DriveMyCar.com.au, a peer-to-peer car rental service. The company was formerly known as Collaborate Corporation Limited and changed its name to Carly Holdings Limited in December 2020. Carly Holdings Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Collaborate Corporation
Collaborate Corporation in the news
Carly : Update - Notification of buy-back - CL8
Here's Why Carly Holdings Limited's (ASX:CL8) CEO Compensation Is The Least Of Shareholders Concerns
CARLY HOLDINGS LIMITED - SEPTEMBER 2021 QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES REPORT
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
eBay Australia’s best Black Friday 2020 deals with up to 75% off
We've handpicked the 50 best Black Friday deals available from eBay right now, including tech, games, home appliances and more.
Best Black Friday Australia jewellery deals: Up to 80% off
Add some extra sparkle to your trinket chest without breaking the bank.
The best Black Friday 2021 deals on now at Bing Lee
Take $2,000 off selected LG 4K smart TV models and up to $200 off selected Dyson vacuums.
Myer Black Friday sale 2021: All the best deals so far
Here are the very best tech, home appliance, kitchenware and toy deals from Myer's 2021 Black Friday sale.
Best iPhone Black Friday deals: Save $300+ on your next iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Australia’s best Black Friday Fitbit deals
This Black Friday and Cyber Monday you can get up to 60% off a variety of Fitbit devices, so you can up your steps but not the price.
Ask an Expert