How to buy Collaborate Corporation shares
Own Collaborate Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
Collaborate Corporation Limited is a rental & leasing services business based in Australia. Collaborate Corporation shares (CL8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Collaborate Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million.
How to buy shares in Collaborate Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Collaborate Corporation. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CL8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Collaborate Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Collaborate Corporation. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Collaborate Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Collaborate Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Collaborate Corporation performance over time
- Collaborate Corporation's financials
- How volatile are Collaborate Corporation shares?
- Does Collaborate Corporation pay a dividend?
- Have Collaborate Corporation shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Collaborate Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CL8 stocks over time.
Collaborate Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.006 - AUDA$0.018|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0086|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0088|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.005|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Collaborate Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Collaborate Corporation financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$585,464|
|Return on assets TTM||-78.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-780.51%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Collaborate Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Collaborate Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Collaborate Corporation's shares ever split?
Collaborate Corporation's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 1 December 2014. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Collaborate Corporation shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Collaborate Corporation shares which in turn could have impacted Collaborate Corporation's share price.
Collaborate Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Collaborate Corporation's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.006 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Collaborate Corporation's is 1.8904. This would suggest that Collaborate Corporation's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Collaborate Corporation overview
Collaborate Corporation Limited operates peer-to-peer online marketplaces for owners and renters to transact with each other in Australia. It operates DriveMyCar.com.au, a peer-to-peer car rental service; Carly.co, a car subscription offering; MyCaravan.com.au, a peer-to-peer caravan rental business; and Mobilise.com, a rental marketplace for under-utilized assets. The company was formerly known as Qanda Technology Limited and changed its name to Collaborate Corporation Limited in December 2014. Collaborate Corporation Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert