How to buy Cohiba Minerals (CHK) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Cohiba Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cohiba Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Cohiba Minerals shares (CHK) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Cohiba Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $31,797. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cohiba Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cohiba Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CHK. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cohiba Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cohiba Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cohiba Minerals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cohiba Minerals stock a buy or sell?
- Cohiba Minerals performance over time
- Cohiba Minerals's financials
- How volatile are Cohiba Minerals shares?
- Does Cohiba Minerals pay a dividend?
- Have Cohiba Minerals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Cohiba Minerals stock price (ASX:CHK)Use our graph to track the performance of CHK stocks over time.
Cohiba Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.015 - $0.057|
|50-day moving average||$0.0181|
|200-day moving average||$0.0177|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cohiba Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cohiba Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||-11.11%|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-11.11%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||-5.88%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||-15.79%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||-5.88%|
|2 years (2019-10-17)||14.29%|
|3 years (2018-10-17)||128.57%|
|5 years (2016-10-17)||12.68%|
Cohiba Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$31,797|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.56%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.43%|
|Market capitalisation||$22.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cohiba Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Cohiba Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cohiba Minerals's shares ever split?
Cohiba Minerals's shares were split on a 3:1 basis on 1 December 2014. So if you had owned 1 share the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cohiba Minerals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 66.7% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cohiba Minerals shares which in turn could have impacted Cohiba Minerals's share price.
Cohiba Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cohiba Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.015 up to $0.057. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cohiba Minerals's is 2.0822. This would suggest that Cohiba Minerals's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Cohiba Minerals overview
Cohiba Minerals Limited engages in the exploration of natural resources in Australia. The company explores for metals, precious metals, lithium, gypsum, gold, copper, cobalt, and minerals deposits. It holds interests in the Pyramid Lake project covering an area of 11,266 hectares located in Esperance, Western Australia; the Wee MacGregor project comprising three mining licenses located in southeast of Mt. Isa; and the Olympic Domain Tenements consisting of eight exploration licenses covering an area of 831 square kilometer located in South Australia. The company was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Cohiba Minerals
Cohiba Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert