How to buy Cobalt Blue Holdings (COB) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Cobalt Blue Holdings shares.
Cobalt Blue Holdings is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Cobalt Blue Holdings shares (COB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Cobalt Blue Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $233,000. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cobalt Blue Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cobalt Blue Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: COB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cobalt Blue Holdings reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cobalt Blue Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Cobalt Blue Holdings stock price (ASX:COB)Use our graph to track the performance of COB stocks over time.
Cobalt Blue Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.21 - $0.67|
|50-day moving average||$0.2585|
|200-day moving average||$0.3089|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cobalt Blue Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cobalt Blue Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2023-12-01)||-12.07%|
|1 month (2023-11-09)||-3.77%|
|3 months (2023-09-08)||-13.56%|
|6 months (2023-06-09)||10.87%|
|1 year (2022-12-09)||-56.41%|
|2 years (2021-12-09)||-28.17%|
|3 years (2020-12-09)||104.00%|
|5 years (2018-12-07)||17.13%|
Cobalt Blue Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$233,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.93%|
|Market capitalisation||$103.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cobalt Blue Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Cobalt Blue Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Cobalt Blue Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cobalt Blue Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.21 up to $0.67. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cobalt Blue Holdings's is 1.09. This would suggest that Cobalt Blue Holdings's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cobalt Blue Holdings overview
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of early-stage cobalt resources in Australia. The company primarily explores for cobalt. It holds 100% interest in the Broken Hill Cobalt project comprising five exploration licenses and two mining leases covering an area of approximately 220 square kilometers located in the Broken Hill, New South Wales. The company's projects also include the Kwinana Refinery Project and the Cobalt in Waste Stream Projects. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Cobalt Blue Holdings
Cobalt Blue Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Tiger Brokers review for Australians
If you're thinking of trading stocks with Tiger Brokers, check out our review of this online broker's fees, safety and pros and cons first.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Caltex Australia shares
Steps to owning and managing Caltex Australia shares from .
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Dec 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert