How to buy Cobalt Blue Holdings shares | A$0.091
Own Cobalt Blue Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Cobalt Blue Holdings shares (COB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.091 – a decrease of 5.21% over the previous week. Cobalt Blue Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $124,000.
How to buy shares in Cobalt Blue Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cobalt Blue Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: COB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cobalt Blue Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.091, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cobalt Blue Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
How has coronavirus impacted Cobalt Blue Holdings's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Cobalt Blue Holdings's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.091, which is 32.59% down on its pre-crash value of $0.135 and 19.74% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.076.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Cobalt Blue Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $592.59 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $674.07.
Cobalt Blue Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of COB stocks over time.
Cobalt Blue Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.091|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.076 - AUDA$0.175|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.1006|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.1058|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.024|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Cobalt Blue Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cobalt Blue Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-12)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-08-21)||-11.22%|
|3 months (2020-06-19)||-9.00%|
|6 months (2020-03-23)||13.75%|
|1 year (2019-09-20)||-43.13%|
|2 years (2018-09-21)||-71.51%|
|3 years (2017-09-21)||-50.52%|
|5 years (2015-09-19)||N/A|
Cobalt Blue Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$124,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.9%|
|Return on equity TTM||-12.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cobalt Blue Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Cobalt Blue Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Cobalt Blue Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cobalt Blue Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.076 up to $0.175. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cobalt Blue Holdings's is 0.2685. This would suggest that Cobalt Blue Holdings's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Cobalt Blue Holdings overview
Cobalt Blue Holdings Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of early stage cobalt resources in Australia. It holds 100% interest in the Broken Hill Cobalt project comprises five tenements covering an area of approximately 93 square kilometers located in the Broken Hill, New South Wales. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert