Where to buy clip-in hair extensions online
Want to change up your style? Take a look through our favourite online retailers that sell clip-in hair extensions.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're after natural colours like brown to blonde, or something unique like pink or purple, or are after human hair or something synthetic, you'll need to know where you can buy them.
Colour and type can influence the price, so you'll want know how much you're willing to pay - and where you buy them could make a big difference. Take a look at our list of online retailers that can have them delivered straight to your door in Australia.
OZSALE is a popular online shopping destination, housing all the top brands on the market at a discounted price.
- Free delivery on eligible products
- Subscribe to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new products
- Afterpay and Humm are available
No matter what you need, you'll be able to find it at eBay. Take your pick from the brown, blonde, or even purple and pink hair extensions on offer here.
- Trusted online marketplace
- It's unlikely there will ever be no stock of something
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
Trial some new hairstyles at home, all thanks to the huge range of clip-in hair extensions available at Amazon.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- It's unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here
- Trusted online marketplace
Whether it's for everyday wear or for a costume, check out the huge range of clip-in hair extensions at Catch.
- Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Try out Club Catch free for 30 days
- Express delivery options available
If you're hunting down the perfect set of clip-in hair extensions, check out Zala. You'll be pretty impressed by the 100+ YouTube reviews.
- Free colour match is available
- Afterpay is available
- Free standard delivery on orders over $90
Showpony is a go-to for everyday customers, as well as salons. You'll be sure to love the great quality hair extensions here.
- Express shipping is available
- Afterpay and Zip are available
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive information on new products and promotions
Pure Hair Extensions
Pure Hair is a 100% Australian owned and operated hair extensions company. They sell best quality Remy human hair extensions, clip in hair extensions, ponytail extensions, human hair wigs and much more.
- We offer free shipping on all orders and next day delivery
- $10 voucher for new sign ups
- Afterpay and ZiPay are available
Does your business belong on this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery when you buy clip-in hair extensions online?
- OZSALE: Free delivery on eligible products
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Kogan: Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- Catch: Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Zala: Free standard delivery on orders over $90
Main image: Getty
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica - take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
How to buy SPDR S-and-P World ex Australia Hedged Fund units
Steps to owning and managing SPDR S and P World ex Australian (Hedged) Fund ETF units.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Ask an Expert