Where to buy clip-in hair extensions online
Want to change up your style? Take a look through our favourite online retailers that sell clip-in hair extensions.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Whether you're after natural colours like brown to blonde, or something unique like pink or purple, or are after human hair or something synthetic, you'll need to know where you can buy them.
Colour and type can influence the price, so you'll want know how much you're willing to pay - and where you buy them could make a big difference. Take a look at our list of online retailers that can have them delivered straight to your door in Australia.
OZSALE is a popular online shopping destination, housing all the top brands on the market at a discounted price.
- Free delivery on eligible products
- Subscribe to the newsletter and be the first to hear about new products
- Afterpay and Humm are available
No matter what you need, you'll be able to find it at eBay. Take your pick from the brown, blonde, or even purple and pink hair extensions on offer here.
- Trusted online marketplace
- It's unlikely there will ever be no stock of something
- Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping and returns on millions of items
Trial some new hairstyles at home, all thanks to the huge range of clip-in hair extensions available at Amazon.
- Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping and returns on millions of items
- It's unlikely the sellers will ever run out of stock here
- Trusted online marketplace
Whether it's for everyday wear or for a costume, check out the huge range of clip-in hair extensions at Catch.
- Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Try out Club Catch free for 30 days
- Express delivery options available
If you're hunting down the perfect set of clip-in hair extensions, check out Zala. You'll be pretty impressed by the 100+ YouTube reviews.
- Free colour match is available
- Afterpay is available
- Free standard delivery on orders over $90
Showpony is a go-to for everyday customers, as well as salons. You'll be sure to love the great quality hair extensions here.
- Express shipping is available
- Afterpay and Zip are available
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive information on new products and promotions
Pure Hair Extensions
Pure Hair is a 100% Australian owned and operated hair extensions company. They sell best quality Remy human hair extensions, clip in hair extensions, ponytail extensions, human hair wigs and much more.
- We offer free shipping on all orders and next day delivery
- $10 voucher for new sign ups
- Afterpay and ZiPay are available
Which of these retailers offer free delivery when you buy clip-in hair extensions online?
- OZSALE: Free delivery on eligible products
- eBay: Sign up to eBay Plus and score free shipping on millions of items
- Amazon: Sign up to Amazon Prime and get free shipping on millions of items
- Kogan: Free shipping on eligible items with Kogan First membership
- Catch: Sign up for Club Catch, which gives you free delivery choices for an annual subscription fee
- Zala: Free standard delivery on orders over $90
- TikTok Made Me Buy It: Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil review
- The 3 products I swear by for my lazy girl tanning routine
- I tried the entire Bondi Sands Everyday Skincare range and here’s my first impression
- Instagram made me buy it: Growth Bomb Blonde Toning Hair Growth Shampoo & Conditioner
- The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
Main image: Getty
More guides on Finder
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Where to watch Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses online
Who will be declared House Cup Champion?
How to watch Ray Donovan: The Movie online in Australia
Will Mickey Donovan finally die in this wrap-up movie?
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Ask an Expert