We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
CleanSpace Holdings Limited is a medical devices business based in Australia. CleanSpace shares (CSX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. CleanSpace has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $60.8 million.
How to buy shares in CleanSpace
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for CleanSpace. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CSX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until CleanSpace reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of CleanSpace. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
CleanSpace share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CSX stocks over time.
CleanSpace shares at a glance
|52-week range||$4.9 - $7.69|
|50-day moving average||$6.7192|
|200-day moving average||$6.5481|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.263|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy CleanSpace stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
CleanSpace price performance over time
|1 month (2021-03-22)||6.65%|
Is CleanSpace under- or over-valued?
Valuing CleanSpace stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of CleanSpace's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
CleanSpace's P/E ratio
CleanSpace's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 19x. In other words, CleanSpace shares trade at around 19x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
CleanSpace's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $27.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a CleanSpace's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
|Revenue TTM||$60.8 million|
|Operating margin TTM||44.39%|
|Gross profit TTM||$20.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||29.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||87.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$377.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
CleanSpace share dividends
We're not expecting CleanSpace to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
CleanSpace Holdings Limited engages in the design and manufacture of respiratory protection equipment for healthcare and industrial employers worldwide. It offers CleanSpace HALO, a personal respiratory protection for healthcare; CleanSpace ULTRA, a respirator for eye protection and water tolerance; CleanSpace2, a respirator for various working environments; and CleanSpace EX, an air purifying respirator. The company also provides accessories comprising respirators, masks, filters, cleaning and storage products, biohood system parts, and spares. It serves mining, infrastructure, energy, transport, metal, chemical, healthcare, and defense and government organizations. CleanSpace Holdings Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Artarmon, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Didi Chuxing IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Didi Chuxing IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to build a DIY Raspberry Pi arcade machine for retro gaming
We explain everything you need to make your own retro arcade machine, built around the super-flexible Raspberry Pi.
How to sell shares in Australia
All the key info you need to know to sell shares you inherited or received as a gift.
How to buy Roblox (RBLX) shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing Roblox shares.
How to invest in the Deliveroo IPO from Australia
Everything we know about the Deliveroo IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Zebit shares
Steps to owning and managing Zebit shares.
How to buy Benz Mining shares
Steps to owning and managing Benz Mining shares.
How to buy Top Shelf International shares
Steps to owning and managing Top Shelf International shares.
Ask an Expert