How to buy Clean TeQ Water (CNQ) shares in Australia
Learn how to easily invest in Clean TeQ Water shares.
Clean TeQ Water is an utilities-regulated water business based in Australia. Clean TeQ Water shares (CNQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Clean TeQ Water has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12.3 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Clean TeQ Water
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Clean TeQ Water. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CNQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Clean TeQ Water reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Clean TeQ Water. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Clean TeQ Water key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Clean TeQ Water stock a buy or sell?
- Clean TeQ Water performance over time
- Clean TeQ Water's financials
- How volatile are Clean TeQ Water shares?
- Does Clean TeQ Water pay a dividend?
- Have Clean TeQ Water shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Clean TeQ Water stock price (ASX:CNQ)Use our graph to track the performance of CNQ stocks over time.
Clean TeQ Water shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.235 - $0.52|
|50-day moving average||$0.3675|
|200-day moving average||$0.342|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.09|
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Clean TeQ Water stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Clean TeQ Water price performance over time
|1 week (2023-11-20)||NAN|
|1 month (2023-10-27)||NAN|
|3 months (2023-08-25)||NAN|
|6 months (2023-05-26)||NAN|
|1 year (2022-11-25)||NAN|
|2 years (2021-11-26)||NAN|
|3 years (2020-11-24)||NAN|
|5 years (2018-11-24)||NAN|
Clean TeQ Water financials
|Revenue TTM||$12.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-2,712,363|
|Return on assets TTM||-27.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-65.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$23.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Clean TeQ Water share dividends
We're not expecting Clean TeQ Water to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Clean TeQ Water share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Clean TeQ Water's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.235 up to $0.52. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Clean TeQ Water's is 0.6345. This would suggest that Clean TeQ Water's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Clean TeQ Water overview
Clean TeQ Water Limited provides metals recovery and water treatment solutions for governments and companies. The company offers technology solutions in the areas of continuous ionic filtration, membrane free desalination, chemical free recovery reverse osmosis, encapsulated bacteria lenses, complete nitrate removal, low energy evaporation and crystallization, and metal recovery, as well as membranes for filtration of waters and wastewaters. It also undertakes turnkey projects, such as metals recovery and water treatment plants. The company serves municipal wastewater, surface water, industrial wastewater, and mining process water sectors. Clean TeQ Water Limited was incorporated in 2021 and is headquartered in Notting Hill, Australia.
Stocks similar to Clean TeQ Water
Clean TeQ Water in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy OpenAI stock in Australia
Looking to jump on the AI bandwagon? Here's how you can invest in ChatGPT and its parent company OpenAI from Australia.
Best performing stocks on the ASX in 2023 (Updated weekly)
Looking for the best performing stocks in Australia? We update this list weekly.
Cryptocurrency ETFs explained: A simple guide for investors (2023)
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to Bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
How to buy Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA ADR (GOL) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes SA shares from Australia.
How to buy Microsoft (MSFT) shares in Australia
Steps to owning and managing Microsoft shares from in Australia.
A beginner’s guide to Lego investing
Looking for alternative investments? With a ROI of up to 3,593% lego may be worth considering. Read on to find out which lego sets are worth the investment.
The cheapest stock brokers in Australia (Nov 2023)
Find cheap stock brokerage in Australia when buying and selling shares on the ASX and other international exchanges.
What is the money market?
Learn about the money market and everyday consumer money market products.
Is investing in crowdfunding a safe investment?
Equity crowdfunding offers a unique opportunity for investors and for Australian startups, but Australia’s regulatory framework surrounding crowdfunding still lags behind the rest of the world.
The best trading platforms in Australia for 2023
Follow these tips to find the best share trading platform for you.
Ask an Expert