How to buy Clean TeQ shares
Own Clean TeQ shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Clean TeQ Holdings Limited is a waste management business based in Australia. Clean TeQ shares (CLQ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Clean TeQ has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million..
How to buy shares in Clean TeQ
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Clean TeQ. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CLQ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Clean TeQ reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.3, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Clean TeQ. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Clean TeQ share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CLQ stocks over time.
Clean TeQ shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.105 - $0.385|
|50-day moving average||$0.2742|
|200-day moving average||$0.2478|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.024|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Clean TeQ stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Clean TeQ price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-14.29%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||15.38%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-3.23%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||53.85%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||7.14%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-33.33%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||-80.20%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||53.85%|
Clean TeQ financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-11,007,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-72.57%|
|Return on equity TTM||-141.42%|
|Market capitalisation||$265.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Clean TeQ share dividends
We're not expecting Clean TeQ to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Clean TeQ's shares ever split?
Clean TeQ's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 19 October 2020. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Clean TeQ shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Clean TeQ shares which in turn could have impacted Clean TeQ's share price.
Clean TeQ share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Clean TeQ's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.105 up to $0.385. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Clean TeQ's is 1.0868. This would suggest that Clean TeQ's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Clean TeQ overview
Clean TeQ Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides metals recovery and industrial water treatment services primarily in Australia. It operates in two segments, Water and Metals. The Water segment offers Continuous Ionic Filtration, Macroporous Polymer Adsorption, and Graphene Oxide and BIOCLENS resin technologies to filter, separate, purify, and recycle polluted water for drinking, agricultural, recreational, and industrial uses. The Metals segment provides Clean-iX resin technology for the extraction and purification of a range of resources, including base and precious metals, as well as radioactive elements, such as uranium. This segment is also involved in the development of the Sunrise project in New South Wales. Clean TeQ Holdings Limited was founded in 1990 and is based in Notting Hill, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Clean TeQ units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert