How to buy Citigold Corporation shares
Own Citigold Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
Citigold Corporation Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Citigold Corporation shares (CTO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $28.6 million.
How to buy shares in Citigold Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Citigold Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CTO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Citigold Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Citigold Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Citigold Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CTO stocks over time.
Citigold Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.03|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0125|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0068|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Citigold Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Citigold Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-1.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.12%|
|Market capitalisation||$28.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Citigold Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Citigold Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Citigold Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Citigold Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.03. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Citigold Corporation 's is 0.7145. This would suggest that Citigold Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Citigold Corporation overview
Citigold Corporation Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, and production of gold and silver deposits in Australia. Its principal property is the Charters Towers goldfield project located in north east Australia. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Fortitude Valley, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert