How to buy Cirrus Networks Holdings (CNW) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Cirrus Networks Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cirrus Networks Holdings is an information technology services business based in Australia. Cirrus Networks Holdings shares (CNW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Cirrus Networks Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $97.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cirrus Networks Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cirrus Networks Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CNW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cirrus Networks Holdings reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cirrus Networks Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cirrus Networks Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cirrus Networks Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Cirrus Networks Holdings performance over time
- Cirrus Networks Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Cirrus Networks Holdings shares?
- Does Cirrus Networks Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Cirrus Networks Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Cirrus Networks Holdings stock price (ASX:CNW)Use our graph to track the performance of CNW stocks over time.
Cirrus Networks Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.024 - $0.037|
|50-day moving average||$0.0303|
|200-day moving average||$0.0303|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cirrus Networks Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cirrus Networks Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-17)||-6.90%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||-10.00%|
|3 months (2022-03-28)||-6.90%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-6.90%|
|1 year (2021-06-28)||-6.90%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||28.57%|
|3 years (2019-06-28)||-32.50%|
|5 years (2017-06-26)||58.82%|
Is Cirrus Networks Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cirrus Networks Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cirrus Networks Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cirrus Networks Holdings's EBITDA
Cirrus Networks Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $897,566 (£506,477).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Cirrus Networks Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Cirrus Networks Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$97.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.78%|
|Return on equity TTM||-18.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$27 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cirrus Networks Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Cirrus Networks Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares ever split?
Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 26 May 2015. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cirrus Networks Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cirrus Networks Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Cirrus Networks Holdings's share price.
Cirrus Networks Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.024 up to $0.037. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cirrus Networks Holdings's is 1.6803. This would suggest that Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cirrus Networks Holdings overview
Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) services and related third-party products in Australia. The company also offers advisory services for strategic plans, architecture, governance, procurement, cloud, IOT, and program and asset management; integration services, such as connectivity and communication, data center, collaboration, security, and project management and people services; managed services; and infrastructure services. Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Cirrus Networks Holdings
Cirrus Networks Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
How to buy BSP Financial Group (BFL) shares
Steps to owning and managing Endeavour Group shares.
Ask an Expert