How to buy Cirrus Networks Holdings (CNW) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Cirrus Networks Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited is an information technology services business based in Australia. Cirrus Networks Holdings shares (CNW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Cirrus Networks Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $106.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Cirrus Networks Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Cirrus Networks Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CNW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Cirrus Networks Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Cirrus Networks Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Cirrus Networks Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Cirrus Networks Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Cirrus Networks Holdings performance over time
- Cirrus Networks Holdings's financials
- How volatile are Cirrus Networks Holdings shares?
- Does Cirrus Networks Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Cirrus Networks Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Cirrus Networks Holdings stock price (ASX:CNW)Use our graph to track the performance of CNW stocks over time.
Cirrus Networks Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.025 - $0.036|
|50-day moving average||$0.0337|
|200-day moving average||$0.0309|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Cirrus Networks Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Cirrus Networks Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-16)||0.032|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||-5.88%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||10.34%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||6.67%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||6.67%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||-15.79%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||60.00%|
|5 years (2016-09-26)||14.29%|
Is Cirrus Networks Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Cirrus Networks Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Cirrus Networks Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Cirrus Networks Holdings's EBITDA
Cirrus Networks Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $897,566 (£477,146).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Cirrus Networks Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Cirrus Networks Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$106.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||0.17%|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.27%|
|Return on equity TTM||2.86%|
|Market capitalisation||$29.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Cirrus Networks Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Cirrus Networks Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares ever split?
Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 25 May 2015. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Cirrus Networks Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Cirrus Networks Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Cirrus Networks Holdings's share price.
Cirrus Networks Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.025 up to $0.036. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Cirrus Networks Holdings's is 1.8637. This would suggest that Cirrus Networks Holdings's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Cirrus Networks Holdings overview
Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) services and related third-party products in Australia. The company also offers advisory services for strategic plans, architecture, governance, procurement, cloud, IOT, and program and asset management; integration services, such as connectivity and communication, data center, collaboration, security, and project management and people services; managed services; and infrastructure services. Cirrus Networks Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Cirrus Networks Holdings
Cirrus Networks Holdings in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert