How to buy ChongHerr Investments shares
Own ChongHerr Investments shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ChongHerr Investments Ltd is a building materials business based in Australia. ChongHerr Investments shares (CDH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. ChongHerr Investments has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $333,161. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in ChongHerr Investments
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ChongHerr Investments. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CDH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ChongHerr Investments reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ChongHerr Investments. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- ChongHerr Investments key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is ChongHerr Investments stock a buy or sell?
- ChongHerr Investments performance over time
- ChongHerr Investments's financials
- How volatile are ChongHerr Investments shares?
- Does ChongHerr Investments pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
ChongHerr Investments share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CDH stocks over time.
ChongHerr Investments shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.002|
|50-day moving average||$0.002|
|200-day moving average||$0.002|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy ChongHerr Investments stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ChongHerr Investments price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-08)||0.002|
|1 month (2021-05-14)||0.002|
|3 months (2021-03-15)||0.002|
|6 months (2020-12-15)||0.002|
|1 year (2020-06-15)||0.002|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||-33.33%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||-50.00%|
Is ChongHerr Investments under- or over-valued?
Valuing ChongHerr Investments stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of ChongHerr Investments's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
ChongHerr Investments's EBITDA
ChongHerr Investments's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $307,419.
The EBITDA is a measure of a ChongHerr Investments's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
ChongHerr Investments financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-31,837|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-29.26%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ChongHerr Investments share dividends
We're not expecting ChongHerr Investments to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
ChongHerr Investments share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ChongHerr Investments's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.002. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ChongHerr Investments's is 0.9396. This would suggest that ChongHerr Investments's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
ChongHerr Investments overview
ChongHerr Investments Ltd, together with its subsidiary Australian Sandstones Industries Pty Ltd., engages in quarrying, manufacturing, and selling sandstone products in Australia. The company's sandstone products include dimensional blocks and slabs, internal/external wall and floor tiles, building panels, colonial bricks, counter tops, furniture, paves, landscaping materials, and ornaments. It also exports its products to Southeast Asia. Chongherr Investments Ltd is based in Helidon, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert