How to buy Chimeric Therapeutics (CHM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Chimeric Therapeutics shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Chimeric Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Chimeric Therapeutics shares (CHM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Chimeric Therapeutics has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $90 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Chimeric Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Chimeric Therapeutics. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CHM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Chimeric Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Chimeric Therapeutics. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Chimeric Therapeutics stock price (ASX:CHM)Use our graph to track the performance of CHM stocks over time.
Chimeric Therapeutics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.24 - $0.44|
|50-day moving average||$0.2982|
|200-day moving average||$0.3041|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.083|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Chimeric Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Chimeric Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-12-02)||-1.92%|
|1 month (2021-11-09)||-16.39%|
|3 months (2021-09-09)||-20.31%|
|6 months (2021-06-09)||-15.00%|
Chimeric Therapeutics financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-50.84%|
|Return on equity TTM||-120.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$90 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Chimeric Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting Chimeric Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Chimeric Therapeutics overview
Chimeric Therapeutics Limited researches, develops, and commercializes cell therapies for cancer in Australia. The company develops CLTX CAR T cell therapy that is in Phase I clinical study for Glioblastoma; and CDH17 CAR T, which is in preclinical study for neuroendocrine tumours, as well as colorectal, pancreatic, and gastric cancer. It has a strategic partnership with OncoBay Clinical for the development program of CLTX CAR T. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Carlton, Australia.
Stocks similar to Chimeric Therapeutics
Chimeric Therapeutics in the news
Chimeric Therapeutics : Application for quotation of securities - CHM
Chimeric Therapeutics : Notification regarding unquoted securities - CHM
Chimeric Transforms Portfolio With a Clinically Validated, Off the Shelf, Natural Killer (NK) Cell Platform
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Watch 2021/22 NBL season live and free: This is how
Basketball fans have plenty to look forward to in the 2021/22 NBL season. Here's how to tune in and our prediction for the year.
Stan loses Grey’s Anatomy, Family Guy and more franchise favourites
Peter Griffin, Dr Meredith Grey, Buffy and more have said goodbye to streaming platform Stan in Australia.
Travel insurance & COVID: How will Omicron impact my policy?
Find out what is and isn’t covered by insurance if Omicron impacts your travel plans.
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert