We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Chimeric Therapeutics Limited is a biotechnology business based in Australia. Chimeric Therapeutics shares (CHM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Chimeric Therapeutics has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $100.9 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Chimeric Therapeutics
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Chimeric Therapeutics. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CHM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Chimeric Therapeutics reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Chimeric Therapeutics. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Chimeric Therapeutics share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CHM stocks over time.
Chimeric Therapeutics shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.24 - $0.44|
|50-day moving average||$0.2847|
|200-day moving average||$0.3003|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Chimeric Therapeutics stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Chimeric Therapeutics price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-04)||0.31|
|1 month (2021-05-13)||19.23%|
|3 months (2021-03-12)||0.31|
Chimeric Therapeutics financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9999999%|
|Market capitalisation||$100.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Chimeric Therapeutics share dividends
We're not expecting Chimeric Therapeutics to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Chimeric Therapeutics overview
Chimeric Therapeutics Limited, a biotechnology company, develops and commercializes chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy drugs for solid tumors in Australia. It is developing CLTX-CAR T cell therapy that is Phase I clinical study in Glioblastoma. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Carlton, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert