How to buy Chesser Resources (CHZ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Chesser Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Chesser Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Chesser Resources shares (CHZ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Chesser Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $17,566. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Chesser Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Chesser Resources. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CHZ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Chesser Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Chesser Resources. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Chesser Resources stock price (ASX:CHZ)Use our graph to track the performance of CHZ stocks over time.
Chesser Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.11 - $0.275|
|50-day moving average||$0.1351|
|200-day moving average||$0.1386|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Chesser Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Chesser Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-20)||11.54%|
|1 month (2021-09-27)||7.41%|
|3 months (2021-07-27)||0.145|
|6 months (2021-04-27)||7.41%|
|1 year (2020-10-27)||-36.96%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||88.31%|
|3 years (2018-10-26)||173.58%|
Chesser Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$17,566|
|Return on assets TTM||-10.63%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.63%|
|Market capitalisation||$65.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Chesser Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Chesser Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Chesser Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Chesser Resources's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.11 up to $0.275. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Chesser Resources's is 1.1728. This would suggest that Chesser Resources's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Chesser Resources overview
Chesser Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an exploration company. It primarily explores for gold deposits. The company's flagship project is the 100% owned Diamba Sud project that consists of two blocks covering an area of 53.2 square kilometers located to the west of the Senegal Mali Shear Zone, Senegal. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Chesser Resources
Chesser Resources in the news
Is Chesser Resources (ASX:CHZ) In A Good Position To Invest In Growth?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $40.58
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert