Cheap face mask deals available now in Australia: Save up to 75%!
Here are some of the cheapest face mask deals online in Australia right now.
The new Omicron variant is highly contagious, spreading more quickly than previous strains. As states record daily cases numbers, masks are now mandatory in indoor settings in almost every state and territory.
Thankfully, we are seeing lower prices than we did earlier in the pandemic and a much wider range of masks available. This means you can choose the best type for you and stock up without it costing a small fortune.
The World Health Organization recommends 3 types of masks for the public:
- Reusable non-medical masks
- Disposable medical masks
- Well-fitting non-medical masks, including multi-layered cloth masks
However, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been considering changing its advice to suggest that N95 masks are recommended over cloth masks. On 12 January 2022, Deakin University Associate Professor of Epidemiology, Hassan Vally, said, "For me, the recommendation would be wear the best possible mask you can get your hands on. N95 is better than surgical which is better than cloth masks."
Whether you want to upgrade to a KN95 or N95 mask or stick with a cloth multi-layered mask, we've found some of the best cheap face mask deals you can get online right now.
Best KN95 face mask deal
Save 70% on a pack of 5
Quality Medical Supplies is slashing a 5 pack of KN95 masks down to $15.99 (normally $49.99). If you need a larger supply, check out its bulk packs of up to 500 masks.
Best surgical face mask deal
Best bulk-buy face mask deal
If you need to order a bunch of face masks at once, Quality Medical Supplies has a sale worth looking at. You can currently buy 50 KN95 Face Masks for $124.95, a saving of $375. If 50 is too many or too few, you can also buy packs of 5, 10, 20, 100, 200, 300 or 500.
Buy for $124.99 (save $375)
Best reusable face mask deal
Best stylish face mask deal
Best P2 face mask deal
Best cheap face mask deal for kids
If you're not sure what type of face mask to wear or need help finding an online seller, our Coronavirus Face Mask Guide is here to help. You can also see sites that offer free delivery in Australia below:
Where to buy face masks online with free delivery
More face mask sellers and deals
Clear Collective is home to an array of reusable and disposable face masks that come with free filter inserts. You can also choose between a mask with valves and no valves. Clear Collective has also won Best Overall Face Masks in the recent Finder editorial review.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Cotton masks come with 2 x PM2.5 filter inserts
- Kids sizes available
Look no further than the MedCart marketplace for a wide range of single-use face masks, respirator masks, reusable cloth masks, and replacement filters to protect you and your loved ones from the spread of harmful viruses and infection.
- Available in multi-packs and bulk - ideal for businesses
- Secure checkout
- Afterpay available
Australian-owned business Quality Medical Supplies has a range of lab-tested KN95 masks in stock in various quantities. You can also get surgical masks in packs of up to 50. Reusable cotton face masks are also available.
- Bulk mask packs available
- CE and FDA certified
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- Price range: $15.99 (5pck) - $1,199.99 (500 pack)
- Same day dispatch with free shipping on orders over $50
Offers quality 100% Australian-made and owned healthcare products that meet Australian compliance standards. They supply the AMD P2 mask which is the official mask of the Australian Olympic athletes who competed in Tokyo & the first Australian-made P2 face mask as seen and heard in interviews across Channel 9 News, Channel 7 News, 2GB and 3AW.
- Cutting edge nanofiber filter which filters 99.66% of airborne particulates
- P2 masks that have a nanofiber filter last longer than P2 masks
- Four protective layers to help protect you against airborne viruses
- Certified P2 Aus/NZ standard AS/NZS 1716:2012 (N95 standard)
- TGA registered (ARTG #335981)
- Free Shipping for orders over $50
Affordable Masks stocks surgical masks in packs of 50. Each mask features a hypoallergenic inner layer to prevent skin irritation, making them great for those with sensitive skin.
- Certified by TGA Australia
- Masks tested and certified to international standards
- Free shipping on on orders over $200
- Price range: $19.95 - $29.95
- Variety of masks: KN95, disposable
Founded in 2017, AusAir is one of the world's leading high-tech filtration mask companies which combines all day comfort with >99% filtration. Certified by an FDA approved MedTech lab.
- Botanical filters lasting up to 28 days
- Certified protection against 99% of viruses, bacteria and PM0.1
- Ultimate comfort - adjustable cushioned ear loops and memory nose foam
- Free global shipping on all orders over $125
Whatever mask you're after, whether it's a reusable cotton mask or a disposable surgical mask bulk pack, eBay likely sells it. And all for a great price.
- Free delivery for eBay Plus members or on select, marked items
- Accepts AfterPay and PayPal
- Read reviews for peace of mind
Australian fashion store THE ICONIC has stock of reusable cloth and contoured neoprene face masks in a variety of designs. Expect fast delivery.
- Free express delivery on orders $50+ to Sydney metro
- Free standard delivery on orders $40+ across Australia
- Accepts Afterpay
iHerb is an online health food store with a range of reusable black face masks, KN95 face masks and disposable masks to keep you protected.
- Free shipping on orders $56.76+
- Estimated delivery time given prior to purchase so you'll know when to expect your order
- Express delivery available
Etsy is a boutique marketplace where anyone can sell their personally made items, including face masks of all types and in a variety of designs. Looking for something with personality? You'll find it there.
- Free delivery on marked items
- Items can be customisable
- Supports local businesses and individuals
Unique fashion is what gorman is known for and in line with this, the fashion label is selling reusable face masks and filters through its online store.
- Free delivery on orders $250+
- Orders are delivered within two to four business days
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
Alternative fashion store Dangerfield has a succinct range of affordable reusable cloth masks as well as filters that you can purchase in bulk.
- Free delivery on orders $150+
- Items delivered in two to four business days
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
ASOS has a huge range of washable masks and face coverings in design for men and women. Many come in multi-packs so you can change up your look or always be in supply when the other is in the wash.
- Free delivery on orders $100+
- Free express delivery for Premier Customers
- Orders delivered within two workings days to metro areas
Online conglomerate Kogan sells virtually everything at heavily marked down prices and masks are no different. Choose from a range of disposable and washable masks, many of which come with bulk options.
- Free shipping for Kogan First members or on marked items
- Accepts Afterpay, Zip and Kogan Money
- Dispatch within one to two business days on marked items
Once a daily deals website, Catch is now a marketplace for shops to showcase and sell their products. You'll discover disposable surgical masks, 3M face masks, workwear masks and respirators with P2 filters at discounted prices there.
- Free shipping for Club Catch members
- Accepts Afterpay, Zip and Latitude Pay
- Earn flybuys points on every purchase
AliExpress is all about offering a hefty load of variety at super low prices. Expect to find hundreds of mask varieties at up to 57% off.
- Free delivery on select items or by meeting specific price caps
- Flash deals are always on offer
- 24/7 customer help centre
Specialising in affordable fashion for men and women, Cotton On has established its own brand of reusable KN90 face masks through its Cotton On Foundation. All proceeds go to youth education and access to healthcare.
- Free delivery on orders $60+
- Express delivery available for $10 or $2 for orders over $60
- Free click and collect on orders over $35
Discover heavily discounted items from appliances and furniture to bedding, gifts and health at crazysales.com.au. This store stocks disposable masks, sold in bulk, with free shipping on sizable packs.
- Free shipping on marked items
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
- Flash deals are always available
Want to support the health workers worldwide? You can with Casetify. For every reusable mask purchased the company donates an FDA surgical mask to Direct Relief. These then go to medical responders around the world.
- Free shipping on orders US$35+
- Express shipping available
- Over 35,000 masks donated and counting
Biome is selling 100% Australian made masks made of two layers of organic cotton and hemp. Each has space for a filter and is available in child and adult sizes.
- Accepts Afterpay and Zip
- Become a member to earn future discounts
- All masks are ethically sewn in Melbourne
Shop for reusable face masks at your favourite British department store, Marks and Spencer (M&S). Renowned for offering high-quality products across virtually all departments and get free shipping to Australia.
- Free express shipping to Australia on orders over $150
- High-quality products across virtually all departments
- Excellent delivery tracking system
We updated this story on 13 January 2022 with new mask details and deals.