How to buy Charger Metals (CHR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Charger Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Charger Metals is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Charger Metals shares (CHR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Charger Metals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $42.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Charger Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Charger Metals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CHR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Charger Metals reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Charger Metals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
Charger Metals stock price (ASX:CHR)Use our graph to track the performance of CHR stocks over time.
Charger Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.195 - $1.03|
|50-day moving average||$0.477|
|200-day moving average||$0.4587|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Charger Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Charger Metals price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-20)||-20.90%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||84.21%|
|3 months (2021-10-27)||53.85%|
Charger Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9999999%|
|Market capitalisation||$42.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Charger Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Charger Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Charger Metals overview
Charger Metals NL engages in the exploration of nickel, copper, cobalt, lithium, gold, and platinum group elements. It holds 70% interest in the Coates project and the Lake Johnston project in the western Australia; and the Bynoe project in the northern Territory. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Charger Metals
Charger Metals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert