How to buy Chant West Holdings shares
Own Chant West Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Consolidated Financial Holdings Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Chant West Holdings shares (CWL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Chant West Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $60.
How to buy shares in Chant West Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Chant West Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CWL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Chant West Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.037, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Chant West Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Chant West Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Chant West Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Chant West Holdings performance over time
- Chant West Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Chant West Holdings shares?
- Does Chant West Holdings pay a dividend?
- Have Chant West Holdings shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Chant West Holdings 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Chant West Holdings 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.037, which is 63.00% down on its pre-crash value of $0.1 and 67.57% down on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.062.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Chant West Holdings shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,307.69 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $569.23.
Chant West Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CWL stocks over time.
Chant West Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $0.12|
|50-day moving average||$0.0298|
|200-day moving average||$0.0775|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.051|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Chant West Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Chant West Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-11)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||-66.96%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||-37.29%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||-32.73%|
|3 years (2018-01-18)||-38.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-18)||-87.47%|
Is Chant West Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Chant West Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Chant West Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Chant West Holdings 's EBITDA
Chant West Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $362,844 (£206,493).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Chant West Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Chant West Holdings financials
|Gross profit TTM||$-429,039|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$4.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Chant West Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Chant West Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Chant West Holdings 's shares ever split?
Chant West Holdings 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 18 March 2015. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Chant West Holdings shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Chant West Holdings shares which in turn could have impacted Chant West Holdings 's share price.
Chant West Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Chant West Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Chant West Holdings 's is -0.8454. This would suggest that Chant West Holdings 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Chant West Holdings has bucked the trend.
Chant West Holdings overview
Consolidated Financial Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides research, consulting, and software services to superannuation and financial planning industries in Australia. The company offers superannuation research and consultancy services. Its research is integrated into proprietary software tools that help industry professionals to compare products and financial planners to advise their clients on superannuation matters. The company also configures and customizes XPLAN software. It serves superannuation funds, institutional wealth managers, and financial planning dealer groups. The company was formerly known as Chant West Holdings Limited and changed its name to Consolidated Financial Holdings Limited in July 2020. Consolidated Financial Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Chant West Holdings units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert