How to buy CFOAM shares | A$0.025
Own CFOAM shares in just a few minutes.
CFOAM Limited is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. CFOAM shares (CFO) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.025 – a decrease of 13.79% over the previous week. CFOAM has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $857,482.
How to buy shares in CFOAM
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for CFOAM. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CFO. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until CFOAM reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.025, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of CFOAM. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
CFOAM share priceUse our graph to track the performance of CFO stocks over time.
CFOAM shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.025|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.022 - AUDA$0.135|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0352|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0392|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.051|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy CFOAM stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
CFOAM price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-11)||-13.79%|
|1 month (2020-08-18)||-28.57%|
|3 months (2020-06-18)||-32.43%|
|6 months (2020-03-18)||-26.47%|
|1 year (2019-09-18)||-81.48%|
|2 years (2018-09-18)||-84.38%|
|3 years (2017-09-18)||-91.67%|
|5 years (2015-09-14)||N/A|
|Gross profit TTM||$-185,016|
|Return on assets TTM||-21.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-171.92%|
|Market capitalisation||$5.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
CFOAM share dividends
We're not expecting CFOAM to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
CFOAM share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, CFOAM's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.022 up to $0.135. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while CFOAM's is 1.8354. This would suggest that CFOAM's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
CFOAM Limited, through its subsidiary CFOAM LLC, produces and commercializes CFOAM products in the United States. The company's CFOAM product is an inorganic carbon material that is manufactured from coal, pitch, or lignin feedstock. Its carbon foam products are used in various markets, including energy absorbing, defense, rocket nozzle, and acoustic absorbing applications, as well as composite tooling for the aerospace sector, energy absorbing and hot structures, blast protection systems, exhaust systems, thermal protection systems, and structural panels. The company's carbon foam products are also used in construction/fireproofing applications, such as wall fire proof core materials, prefabricated wall applications, and safe room construction; EMI shielding applications; radar absorbing materials for use in electromagnetic interference reduction, suppression of surface waves, and reduced cross section applications; fuel cells for transportation, stationary, and portable applications; and batteries and electrodes construction, as well as in filters, catalytic converters, bumpers, antennas, abrasives, joiner panels, insensitive munitions, armors, mirrors, medical, and optical benches. CFOAM Limited was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert