How to buy Centaurus Metals (CTM) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Centaurus Metals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Centaurus Metals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Centaurus Metals shares (CTM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Centaurus Metals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $487,289. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Centaurus Metals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Centaurus Metals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: CTM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Centaurus Metals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Centaurus Metals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Centaurus Metals key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Centaurus Metals stock a buy or sell?
- Centaurus Metals performance over time
- Centaurus Metals 's financials
- How volatile are Centaurus Metals shares?
- Does Centaurus Metals pay a dividend?
- Have Centaurus Metals shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Centaurus Metals stock price (ASX:CTM)Use our graph to track the performance of CTM stocks over time.
Centaurus Metals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.44 - $0.955|
|50-day moving average||$0.7506|
|200-day moving average||$0.7714|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Centaurus Metals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Centaurus Metals price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-25)||-9.59%|
|3 months (2021-04-23)||-1.49%|
|2 years (2019-07-21)||inf%|
|3 years (2018-07-21)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-07-21)||inf%|
Centaurus Metals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$487,289|
|Return on assets TTM||-27.46%|
|Return on equity TTM||-60.5%|
|Market capitalisation||$304.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Centaurus Metals share dividends
We're not expecting Centaurus Metals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Centaurus Metals 's shares ever split?
Centaurus Metals 's shares were split on a 1:12 basis on 2 April 2020. So if you had owned 12 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Centaurus Metals shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Centaurus Metals shares which in turn could have impacted Centaurus Metals 's share price.
Centaurus Metals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Centaurus Metals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.44 up to $0.955. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Centaurus Metals 's is 1.2011. This would suggest that Centaurus Metals 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Centaurus Metals overview
Centaurus Metals Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral resource properties in Brazil and Australia. The company explores for copper, gold, and iron ore. It primarily focuses on the Jaguar nickel sulphide project located in the Carajás Mineral Province in northern Brazil. The company was formerly known as Glengarry Resources Limited and changed its name to Centaurus Metals Limited in April 2010. Centaurus Metals Limited was founded in 1989 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Centaurus Metals
Centaurus Metals in the news
Companies Like Centaurus Metals (ASX:CTM) Are In A Position To Invest In Growth
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Hellenic Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert